• Show
Clear All

• Grifter
    replied
    good choices

Leave a comment:

• EDiT
    replied
    I guess I'll just have to bring beer and popcorn instead.

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    Got em'. I just haven't updated the site. The defcon movie channel is done.

Leave a comment:

• EDiT
    replied
    Grifter: You still need Swordfish and Johnny Mnemonic? I got both on DVD, so let me know if you need them for the broadcast, and how/when you want them.

-EDiT

Leave a comment:

• Contrarian
    replied
    Originally posted by russ
    DUDE! You need "Trick or Treat"... starring Gene Simmons and Ozzie Osbourne! hhahaha That would rock.
    Holy shit dude I actually saw that in the theater the day it came out. That was the one with the kid who becomes possesed by a dead rock star or something isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Start your list for Defcon 12!
    I think we may have enough suggestions for Defcon 12, so... okay.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Start your list for Defcon 12!

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    Sorry Mang, the guide has been submitted for printing in the program. So submissions are no longer being taken.

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    Originally posted by Contrarian
    I have the DVD's for Metropolis, Logan's Run, WestWorld & a few others. I can bring them and rip them then.

Also, I have been doing a lot of video production / editing as a hobby this past year taking classes in studio and field production. If you want some help creating and developing the videos and interviews let me know.
    DUDE! You need "Trick or Treat"... starring Gene Simmons and Ozzie Osbourne! hhahaha That would rock.

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    If we have space between movies we'll throw it in, no guarantees though.

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by jesse
    the DefCon ep of the X-Files would be entertaining... is it on dvd yet?
    Heh, I almost forgot about that. I've watched X-Files exactly one time in my life. That episode happened to start before I got around to changing the channel, and I was too amused to flip it after seeing the beginning of it.

Leave a comment:

• murakami
    replied
    Any Survival Research Labs videos.

Leave a comment:

• jesse
    replied
    the DefCon ep of the X-Files would be entertaining... is it on dvd yet?

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied
    time available

Originally posted by kampf
    It's true, we have at least two times the amount of content that we can fit in the time available.
    just checking... but what is the time available? i am looking at the DefConTV site right now and while i can't find it at the moment, i could almost swear that a few days ago the site mentioned a braodcast schedule that wasn't 24 hours per day. will there be down time off the air hours with DCTV this year or will the playlist system be able to carry content the whole time?

you guys kick ass and this setup looks killer. i have a TON of great short clips and random content that i will setup for you to acquire to fill the blank spaces between movies, as per your request. (Hehe... simpsons and futurama episodes are only 22 minutes long, i'll surely contribute some of those, too. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Contrarian
    replied
    I have the DVD's for Metropolis, Logan's Run, WestWorld & a few others. I can bring them and rip them then.

Also, I have been doing a lot of video production / editing as a hobby this past year taking classes in studio and field production. If you want some help creating and developing the videos and interviews let me know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X