Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enraged Computer User Shoots Up Computer

I guess this gives new meaning to RTFM!

George Doughty hung his latest hunting trophy on the wall of his Sportsman's Bar and Restaurant. Then he went to jail.

The problem was the trophy was Doughty's laptop computer.

He shot it four times, as customers watched, after it crashed once too often.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2003Mar5.html
    Last edited by ck3k; March 6, 2003, 00:41.
    ~:CK:~
    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

the man's a fucking hero..I swear I dont know how many times I've almost cut loose on this thing..If I lived out in a rural area where I could get away with it, I probably would have by now

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

This probably should be part of the Defcon shoot

Comment

It frequently is..I dont know how many ill behaved computers or raw components have met their demise at the end of a 50 yard range..we 'decomissioned' a few HDs with Uncle Ira's Barrett M82A1 last year

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

hahaha no shit! those weren't your new style, lightweight cheesy drives... and they were messed up pretty good
          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I can just imagine...

Crazy guy who shot his computer - " WHAT? Another blue screen of DEATH! Thats fucking it!"

*takes out gun*

Crazy guy who shot his computer - " Take that you stupid piece of shit! HAHAHAHA"

*Hangs computer on wall*

*Cops come*

CGWSHC - "SHIT!"
            "DJ JACKALOPE IS MY HERO"

Comment

Hehe.. my friends and I have a "hardware shoot" at least a couple times a year.. Very therapeutic.. :p
              Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Well, I havn't shot anything, but I have lit a few computer parts on fire with some blue gas, that was kinda fun. It should never have crashed in the first place......:p
                ~:CK:~
                I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

I've played shuffleboard using dead hard drives....

Comment

Originally posted by noid
                    It frequently is..I dont know how many ill behaved computers or raw components have met their demise at the end of a 50 yard range..we 'decomissioned' a few HDs with Uncle Ira's Barrett M82A1 last year
                    I have a Model 7012 RS/6000 that has pissed me off once too often that will be making the run out. I fucking swear it. I hate that damn machine.

Comment

Yeah well i know all about getting pissed at crap computers!...

my previous computer ran Win. 98 which was ok but the thing was so freaken slow, I remember kicking the tower a few times.

Than we got the wonderfull new computer!

And now that ones messing up on me right now lol but at least it's not as slow haha.

O and i'v also taken apart hard drives and used them for tops lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X