X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ttye0
    replied
    mfreeck, since I'm only 18 I have a problem finding a place that I'm able to check into. Most places I know of I have to be 21. Any of the places you mentioned...how old must I be?

highwizard, yeh but I only like girls rofl

Leave a comment:

• ch0l0man
    replied
    Re: Re: Need a room...

Originally posted by highwizard
    Are you cute and Single?
    deja vu.
    is this the defcon forum or did i stumble on to highwizards dating forum?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Need a room...

Originally posted by ttye0
    I'm flyin in from FL, no set date yet but probably the day before the con starts. Last year I went with someone over 21 to check us all in but this year I don't have anyone and I'm heading up there alone. I'm 18, no way to check in...otherwise I could have done this completely on my own.
    Anyway, I basicly only need someone to room with and I'd like to split the cost down the middle if it's just us two. I'm looking for as fair as possible and I don't care how many people are in the room as long as I got a place to sleep (bathroom doesn't count ;p). Let me know if you can help me out at all, thanks.

(I only want to stay at Alexis ;p Fuck cabs and taxi's)

Are you cute and Single?

Leave a comment:

• mfreeck
    replied
    Re: Need a room...

Originally posted by ttye0
    Though you may not be interested, there are a number of places within easy walking distance of AP, should you not be able to find a room there. Last time my group stayed at the Embassy. On the map it looks farish away, but in reality it was a short walk, and I had no problem making it back there, even when I was crashing hard. Also, St. Tropez is closer to the main part of the AP than some of the rooms in the back of AP are.

Leave a comment:

• ttye0
    started a topic Need a room...

Need a room...

I'm flyin in from FL, no set date yet but probably the day before the con starts. Last year I went with someone over 21 to check us all in but this year I don't have anyone and I'm heading up there alone. I'm 18, no way to check in...otherwise I could have done this completely on my own.
    Anyway, I basicly only need someone to room with and I'd like to split the cost down the middle if it's just us two. I'm looking for as fair as possible and I don't care how many people are in the room as long as I got a place to sleep (bathroom doesn't count ;p). Let me know if you can help me out at all, thanks.

Last edited by ttye0; March 6, 2003, 22:21.
Working...
X