Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: defcon communcations

Originally posted by skroo
    I'd really recommend that repeater frequencies *not* be listed in the program, and that any listed are open for unlicensed use. Think CYA: if they're in the program, it looks like their use is being condoned, and that could be inviting the legal attention of the FCC. If someone digs them up off the web, that's that particular person's problem.
    Or perhaps, say.....printed on flyers and accidently dropped....or stapled to walls...accidently of course.
    Where's the dedication?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: defcon communcations

Originally posted by TwinVega
      ....or stapled to walls...
      If I see someone stapling shit to walls, I will staple them to the wall. Use tape, it comes off easily.
      .: Grifter :.

Comment

dont screw with your budget. just make the laminated schedule cards for the badge chain and produce a limited number of them. then sell them in the vendor area for a buck. that way you get your money back for the cost, we're happy that we have them, and you dont have to make alot that arn't going to be used.

also, if the program is going to get thicker, i'd make it smaller. TV guide size. the size and shape would save alot of wear and tear on the thing.

make the cover thicker but the filler pages thinner to save cost. keep full gloss on cover and semi gloss on the inside.

the meet the goons idea is great.

i think its allready going to happen, but try to publish the winning slogan in the program. its easier to remember that way.

if you make it tvguide size you could attach the DC CD in the back cover, like school books with tutorial cd's inside.

keep the high quality badges at all cost.

maybe the front cover can have some kind of glow-in-the-dark art/ink. the stuff that shines under black lights.
        Last edited by KeLviN; April 4, 2003, 03:59.
        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by blackbeetle
          And what kind of poster could you possibly want in the program? Goon head shots? Grifter's wife as a pinup?
          Vinyl Vanna? :)
          "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
          - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
            How about a Nimble Neural? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Neural
              good call!!!!!
              the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                How about a Nimble Neural? :D
                how about a poster of astcell getting thrown into the pool with a poster of Nimble Neural in his hand? :D

Comment

Working...
                X