AP Tried to rip me off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: AP Tried to rip me off!

hahaha, i realized how lame that was after i posted it than i just didnt give a fuck.
    -encieno
    www.mirage.org
    encieno@aim

Comment

Well if you want to go somewhere else than Alexis Park, you can alwais go to Ceasar Palace and tell them your there for the Blackhat...
      The funny part is that Ceasar Palace blackhat rate and Alexis Park defcon rate is the same... but well Ceasar > Alexis Park...
      /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Originally posted by dataworm
        but well Ceasar > Alexis Park...
        True...but Security got all pissed at me last year and threatened to kick me cuz I kept staring down at the topless chicks...
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Well if you want to go somewhere else than Alexis Park, you can alwais go to Ceasar Palace and tell them your there for the Blackhat...
          I figure since I am going to be there for the whole week, I am not going to move from one hotel to another... that is too much effort.

Comment

Ceasar > Alexis Park...

...and that's saying something, given the quality of the rooms at the Palace.
            http://bitshift.org

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
              I figure since I am going to be there for the whole week, I am not going to move from one hotel to another... that is too much effort.
              I am staying the Hard Rock Tuesday and Wednesday..then will be dragged kicking and screaming to the AP on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                ..then will be dragged kicking and screaming to the AP on Thursday.
                if the main pool is toilet bowl blue, you know I am on the premises and just finished taking a dip... (all of course before the rest of the con shows up)

Comment

then will be dragged kicking and screaming to the AP on Thursday.
                  no Amerisuites this year? my, this will be an eventful con...
                  if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by c0nv3r9
                    no Amerisuites this year? my, this will be an eventful con...
                    Holy shit don't get me started on those fuckers. When I checked into my room on Tuesday last year there was a used (not by me) condom on the floor...I wasn't about to pick it up so I called the front desk to complain...needless to say it was still there when I checked out. Repeated calls to the front desk, the Amerisuites corporate office, multiple emails to their customer service and complaints addresses all went unanswered. So fuck em. I won't stay there again.

Comment

Look on the bright side, this means less stumbling distance back to your room once dataworm slams you with his malt-fu.
                      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

True...but Security got all pissed at me last year and threatened to kick me cuz I kept staring down at the topless chicks...
                        Oh well this year maybe instead of just staring we should go swim in that pool :)
                        /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Originally posted by blackwave
                          Personally I prefer moving... I think Moving form Alexis Park to Ceasar palace 2-3 time a day is too mutch effort... Especially when you want a fresh beer :D
                          /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Working...
                          X