• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    dataworm

• dataworm
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    I figure since I am going to be there for the whole week, I am not going to move from one hotel to another... that is too much effort.
    Personally I prefer moving... I think Moving form Alexis Park to Ceasar palace 2-3 time a day is too mutch effort... Especially when you want a fresh beer :D

Leave a comment:

• dataworm

• dataworm
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris
    True...but Security got all pissed at me last year and threatened to kick me cuz I kept staring down at the topless chicks...
    Oh well this year maybe instead of just staring we should go swim in that pool :)

Leave a comment:

• converge
    No Values Voter

• converge
    replied
    Look on the bright side, this means less stumbling distance back to your room once dataworm slams you with his malt-fu.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    Great Satan of the East

• Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by c0nv3r9
    no Amerisuites this year? my, this will be an eventful con...
    Holy shit don't get me started on those fuckers. When I checked into my room on Tuesday last year there was a used (not by me) condom on the floor...I wasn't about to pick it up so I called the front desk to complain...needless to say it was still there when I checked out. Repeated calls to the front desk, the Amerisuites corporate office, multiple emails to their customer service and complaints addresses all went unanswered. So fuck em. I won't stay there again.

Leave a comment:

• converge
    No Values Voter

• converge
    replied
    then will be dragged kicking and screaming to the AP on Thursday.
    no Amerisuites this year? my, this will be an eventful con...

Leave a comment:

• blackwave

• blackwave
    replied
    ..then will be dragged kicking and screaming to the AP on Thursday.
    if the main pool is toilet bowl blue, you know I am on the premises and just finished taking a dip... (all of course before the rest of the con shows up)

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    Great Satan of the East

• Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    I figure since I am going to be there for the whole week, I am not going to move from one hotel to another... that is too much effort.
    I am staying the Hard Rock Tuesday and Wednesday..then will be dragged kicking and screaming to the AP on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• urban
    replied
    Originally posted by dataworm
    Ceasar > Alexis Park...

...and that's saying something, given the quality of the rooms at the Palace.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave

• blackwave
    replied
    Well if you want to go somewhere else than Alexis Park, you can alwais go to Ceasar Palace and tell them your there for the Blackhat...

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    Great Satan of the East

• Chris
    replied
    but well Ceasar > Alexis Park...
    True...but Security got all pissed at me last year and threatened to kick me cuz I kept staring down at the topless chicks...

Leave a comment:

• dataworm

• dataworm
    replied
    Well if you want to go somewhere else than Alexis Park, you can alwais go to Ceasar Palace and tell them your there for the Blackhat...
    The funny part is that Ceasar Palace blackhat rate and Alexis Park defcon rate is the same... but well Ceasar > Alexis Park...

Leave a comment:

• encieno
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: AP Tried to rip me off!

hahaha, i realized how lame that was after i posted it than i just didnt give a fuck.

Leave a comment:

• mfreeck
    Janitor of technology

• mfreeck
    replied
    Re: Re: AP Tried to rip me off!

Originally posted by encieno

[fairly uninteresting post removed]
    [large heinous unused quoting removed]

PLEASE TRIM YOUR POSTS.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• encieno
    replied
    Re: AP Tried to rip me off!

hey let me know if you stay at the mgm during ap, last year i was at the mgm pre-dc but moved to ap afterwards cause i knew no one else up at mgm... i'd MUCH rather stay at the mgm, much much nicer and more things to do... anyh0w. if yer gonna stay up there let me know and we'll have to hook up to do alcohol consuming during that period. im not positive on the dates yet, but i'll probably be out the week before dc again..

Originally posted by urban
    Last night, I tried to reserve a Majestic for 6 nights, starting on 7/29.

Looks like I'll be taking my money and spending it at the MGM instead. At least they don't treat their current and future guests like crap there.
    Last edited by encieno; March 29, 2003, 11:08.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by c0nv3r9
    How's the parking pre-con? just as bad? or will I be set if I situate it on Weds for the weekend? This is a minor concern of mine this year...
    pre-con it is a dream... it is during the con when other people from other hotels drive their cars and park at the AP that the whole thing gets fucked up in a big way...and people that paid to stay at the AP end up parking in BFE... if i had it my way I'd ticket/tow those motherfuckers that take the parking space I paid for. ... that's right, now what?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X