X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marauder
    replied
    <unofficial pitch>
    We are getting together some really fancy stuff for the WCTF at DEF CON this year. Since we run WCTFs at a lot of conferences, our website (http://wirelessvillage.ninja) is updated more often. You can also find resources and past talk and class slide decks on the page.

I can't talk about WCTF specifics, but there is going to be more of the realistic wifi challenges and more non-wifi wireless challenges. Just being able to crack WEP and WPA will put you on the scoreboard but not in the running.

You can also follow @Wifi_village and @WCTF_US on Twitter, as well.

</unofficial pitch>

Leave a comment:

• Ikarian
    replied
    Seeing as this happens to be one of the few areas I count myself as comfortably competent, I am SUPER excited to see this happen. Any further developments?

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Originally posted by DaKahuna View Post
    We will be putting information related directly to the WCTF in this Topic area.
    If you will be submitting info to the Contests & Event goons to have this appear in the program, would you like to have a separate forum for Wireless CTF? (No problem with it staying a thread/topic in the wireless forum. Whichever works best for you and your team.)

TIA,
    -Cot

Leave a comment:

• DaKahuna
    started a topic Wireless Capture The Flag

Wireless Capture The Flag

We will be putting information related directly to the WCTF in this Topic area.
Working...
X