X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky1146
    replied
    i got a room a few days ago

well i dunno if they are still there bu ohh 3 days ago like july 3rd or 4th i got my room at embassy suites but they only got it at like 130 a night and about a dozen rooms left if that helps :)

Leave a comment:

• Sam Shazaam
    replied
    Strip Hotels

Originally posted by ctx
    Hi All,

As this will be my first time to Las Vegas (and hence Defcon) I was planing on staying on the strip, can any one recommend any hotels.

Is the strip a good place to stay for someone attending the Con?
    I have stayed at the Tropicana and found it great. I hear the Excaliber is good and reasonably priced. The constant driving and parking hassle makes it worthwhile to stay within walking distance if at all possible. Just my $0.02

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Someone asked about Hard Rock?

Originally posted by russ
    I believe their strong point in the constant all day / all night pool party with gambling, beauties, and alcohol.
    But they can't brag that Boogah, Chris and Noid stayed there. :D

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    Re: Re: Someone asked about Hard Rock?

Originally posted by mfreeck
    I've never stayed there myself, but I've heard the Hard Rock sucks, mostly in cust service.
    I believe their strong point in the constant all day / all night pool party with gambling, beauties, and alcohol.

Leave a comment:

• mfreeck
    replied
    Re: Someone asked about Hard Rock?

Originally posted by Faierie
    We got Hard Rock rooms last week through one of the online travel places (can't remember which one). The Hard Rock said they were booked online and when we called them. You just gotta keep digging.
    I've never stayed there myself, but I've heard the Hard Rock sucks, mostly in cust service.

Leave a comment:

• Faierie
    replied
    Someone asked about Hard Rock?

We got Hard Rock rooms last week through one of the online travel places (can't remember which one). The Hard Rock said they were booked online and when we called them. You just gotta keep digging.

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    Originally posted by octalpussy
    The AP is off strip... WAY off strip. You'll either spend a great deal in cab fare, or you'll need to rent a car if you plan to stay at a strip hotel.
    It's not THAT far off strip. I've made that walk tons of times. hahah It's not pleasant, but it can be done. :-)

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    I notice that I was not refered to in the above quote.. I thank you for acknowledging my toils on your behalf
    I seem to remember your ass being dragged across the hotel grounds too. Pot, meet kettle!

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Technically, you weren't carrying me... you were simply keeping me upright and out of the street. ;-)
    I notice that I was not refered to in the above quote.. I thank you for acknowledging my toils on your behalf

Leave a comment:

• renderman
    replied
    Originally posted by che
    Sounds like a bunch of us will have to do it a few more times this year.. who is in?
    If it's an open offer, count the Canadian in :) Anything at 3am is worth it.

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by che
    Hehe.. with me and Dataworm carrying you again? :p
    Technically, you weren't carrying me... you were simply keeping me upright and out of the street. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    you mean I am not the only one that had to drag/carry her somewhere last year???

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    You know I'm there!
    Hehe.. with me and Dataworm carrying you again? :p

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by che
    I think we WERE too drunk to check the time one night... :p

Sounds like a bunch of us will have to do it a few more times this year.. who is in?
    You know I'm there!

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    I see no problem with that... unless we are all too drunk to remember to check the time that is
    I think we WERE too drunk to check the time one night... :p

Leave a comment:

Working...
X