Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verruckt
    replied
    To make sure you have all the good codecs, go to www.k-lite.tk and get the klite codec pack. should be all you will need.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Sacrifice
    Well the last thing I did was reformat, i haven't really done anything with video settings at all. Im having trouble playing all types of video files .mpg .avi etc. It did this with the music after i reformated but i got a diff driver and now it works fine. Is it possible i got a wrong one? How would i tell what video card i have on my computer. My friend was the one that got my drivers for me because i wasen't sure where to find them.
    well besides opening your box and looking at the card you can press the (windows key + pause/break key) to get to your system properties, click on the hardware tab and click your device manager, expand your display adapters and you should see what's up... generally though if you aren't running a high end card windows should be able to through in something generic just to test with if need be.

Leave a comment:

• Sacrifice
    replied
    Well the last thing I did was reformat, i haven't really done anything with video settings at all. Im having trouble playing all types of video files .mpg .avi etc. It did this with the music after i reformated but i got a diff driver and now it works fine. Is it possible i got a wrong one? How would i tell what video card i have on my computer. My friend was the one that got my drivers for me because i wasen't sure where to find them.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    troubleshooting 101

better yet before you start jacking your system around.... what was it that you last did that could have caused this problem to occur?... it is possible that you installed something that changed something... and this is why all went to hell... retrace your steps and try undoing what you did, and you could be in fine shape....

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Check your hardware acceleration. There is a slider that is usually all the way to the right, and if you back it off a notch or two things usually get better.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    there are several reasons this could be happening:
    insufficient codecs, drive is processing something that is taking priority, the video file is damaged... etc... which video media type are you having issues with specifically?

Leave a comment:

• Sacrifice
    replied

Well i Reformated not to long ago. But i'll try what you did and see if that works. thanks:D

Leave a comment:

• Sacrifice
    started a topic Videos Files Dont Play Right.

Videos Files Dont Play Right.

Greetings everyone for my first post i thought i would ask a question. Ok now something is wrong with my computer playing video files. *not in kazaa*. Just trying to play any movie type and where is messed up. The vid skips forward like its set on double speed or something. Could i have a bad video driver? Any help is gladdly appreciatted. Thank :)
Working...
X