Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contact for VISA application invitation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact for VISA application invitation...

hi i am from india like just started following defcon ...i really want to join this time so where should i start from..like i their any invitation i can get so as to apply for US VISA

hi i am from india like just started following defcon ...i really want to join this time so where should i start from..like i their any invitation i can get so as to apply for US VISA

Comment

Originally posted by kunalsikri View Post
      I'm not sure that we have an official contact for VISA issues related to con, but I think press@defcon.org has done this for some non-US journalists. They might be able to direct your to a person or department that could help you. If you find an answer, please follow back here with the answer so that people can skip emailing someone to find the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post

I'm not sure that we have an official contact for VISA issues related to con, but I think press@defcon.org has done this for some non-US journalists. They might be able to direct your to a person or department that could help you. If you find an answer, please follow back here with the answer so that people can skip emailing someone to find the answer.
        firstly i am not a jounalist thought if you can help me in then case ...thax like gimme other contact details

Comment

Originally posted by kunalsikri View Post
          firstly i am not a jounalist thought if you can help me in then case ...thax like gimme other contact details
          Even if you are not a journalist, the people that work press@defcon.org might have a contact for you to talk to next, since they have done this for journalists, they may know who at DEF CON would be part of the VISA invitation process. 3 years ago, some people from China needed an invitation, but they never followed-up with what press@defcon.org told them.
          Last edited by TheCotMan; April 2, 2016, 01:37.

Comment

Working...
          X