• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live pr0n is always better. :D

Comment

Re: Re: the AP & pr0n

Originally posted by Siviak
      you think this has anything to do with the whole Pr0n on the TV in the window Thursday night thing?
      I think it was more with the little howto that was freely available on how to use an alternate remote (other than the one that comes with your AP tv).. such as the NEVO that comes on iPAQ's to switch your room TV to play channels that are blocked by default.

Comment

so no free pr0n this year.. that is teh suck!
        If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Re: the AP & pr0n

Originally posted by blackwave
          I guess the AP will be switching off all the pr0n channels this year as well... ever since that remote bypass for pr0n was disseminated you can't even get pr0n if you want to pay for it... alas.. what a world!

pr0n is g00d!
          You can just the remote to add the channels. or do you mean they're shutting it completely off. What if the occasional airline pilot wants to beat it?
          .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
            What if the occasional airline pilot wants to beat it?
            I guess they'll just have to use websites like the rest of us
            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: the AP & pr0n

Originally posted by Siviak
              I guess they'll just have to use websites like the rest of us
              http://www.siviakfucksacanteloupe.com ?
              .: Grifter :.

Comment

You can just the remote to add the channels. or do you mean they're shutting it completely off. What if the occasional airline pilot wants to beat it?
                Here is a theoretical situation that may have occurred at one time or another last year in a room that will remain undisclosed at a party that will remain undisclosed that I am only admitting to describing here and not admitting to being present to :D

... after someone had take apart the tv cable box in the back and being yelled at by the responsible beings of the room, the hardcopy howto was viewed again... one individual was attempting to upload remote software to their handheld device while another with the remote software already built in was checking out what was possible within the limits of the tv construct... though this could only be tried after the box was put back together and relinked... lots of liquor passed a lot of lips and finally all was well... bypassing the default remote 'security' features the channel modes were being toggled back and forth with the handheld device, allowing "more", but not what was originally wanting to be viewed - pr0n... it was known and agreed upon by all whom were present that there was nothing more that could have been done to make this spew pr0n... so in all desperation the head office was called... and blatantly attempted to order pr0n forthwith... it was explained by management that no such service was available during the period of the con, when asked as to why such a devastation would occur, it was mentioned that it simply was not at this time, though it would be reactivated after the con was over Monday.... at which time those whom were present would not be at that time to verify....

Of course all whom were present were all quite intoxicated, and it was very passed the hour of bed rest... it could have been a dream of sorts....

For peace of mind... It would be good to know if this was an overall fuck up, and if others present last year were able to view pr0n, paid for or otherwise during the period of the con over the cctv that the hotel offers...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: the AP & pr0n

http://www.siviakfucksacanteloupe.com ?
                  I would just like to go on record to say that I have no knowledge about how this website came to be, and I further disavow the knowledge of anyone (including all people and/or fruits and vegitables) involved with the possible sexual acts contained there-in

Thank You,
                  Management
                  Last edited by Siviak; April 29, 2003, 13:18.

Comment

bypass whaaa? You can do that. I have been in the dark for so long.

Comment

Working...
                    X