• Show
Clear All

• pukingmonkey
    replied
    i'll take a men's large please

Leave a comment:

• C0rb1nDallas
    replied
    Please put me down for two Men's Large, standard shirts. Thank you!

~C0rb1n

Leave a comment:

• Vladimir
    replied
    Please put me down for a men's M tri-blend. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• flirzan
    replied
    Originally posted by Modafinil View Post

Yes, they can pick up. You're not able to make either session?
    Unfortunately, no. I'm not making it into Vegas until about noon on Thursday. Put me down for a men's XL tri-blend. I'll make arrangements for someone to grab it while you're out there. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Modafinil
    replied
    Originally posted by flirzan View Post
    I won't be able to make the shoot this year, but I'd like to get a shirt. I have friends who will be at the shoot, can I have them pick up my shirt?
    Yes, they can pick up. You're not able to make either session?

Leave a comment:

• flirzan
    replied
    I won't be able to make the shoot this year, but I'd like to get a shirt. I have friends who will be at the shoot, can I have them pick up my shirt?

Leave a comment:

• Modafinil
    started a topic Shirt Pre-Orders

Shirt Pre-Orders

We're still working on designs, but I want to start getting everything else in order. Every year we order the heavy-duty Gildan cotton shirts that are long-lasting, boxy, and hot (like the usual Splunk shirts). For the past couple of years there has been a very small order of special shirts, incuding women's cuts/sizes, and some tri-blend shirts (think NewRelic shirts). This year I'll do the same, but both options will be available to everyone. Let me know, either here o by PM, if you want Mens/Womens, what size, and if you want the tri-blend.

There will be extra shirts ordered, and if the pre-orders haven't been picked up by the end of the first session on Thursday, they will be sold to the first person with cash.
Working...
X