Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wherever we end up please report on the types of accepted firearms/activities. I'm sure your already doing most of this but just a reminder of a few things to ask.
    ​​- skeet shooting / can lobber
    - large Cal / distance and barrier restrictions
    - full auto
    ​​- chalk rounds? :D

Comment

indeed. i hope to know more today. still making calls. see_ess has been utterly amazing in all of this and you should all totally buy him ammo, hug him, etc.
      "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
      - Trent Reznor

Comment

i am headed up north of the city shortly to meet with staff and scout at the possible spot that will work for us.

there will be some fees and things, but i think i can pivot our currently-spent money into that and still be able to refund some folk, etc.

still very hopeful here, despite the amount of money i'm about to flush on Ubers, heh.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

oh crap! no cannon?

Comment

right now the main casualty might be the campout. only due to the heat. but even that could still be on the table. more news soon. i'm showering and getting in a car shortly.
            - Trent Reznor

Comment

Got your email. At least I hope that was from you and not a spearphish that I totally fell for.

Thanks for scrambling to make this happen. I wouldn't consider the campout a high priority in the big scheme of things.
              Honestly it's usually only a few of us and if it's going to be less of a drive it doesn't matter as much.

I'll go ahead and extend my hotel reservation for the camping night and not plan to camp.

Comment

Hey Deviant Ollam , did you ever check on the Las Vegas Shooting Park? It appears to be finished since the last time I reported on it:

http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/parks/P...ting-park.aspx

Comment

Hey Deviant Ollam, a local friend of mine suggesting a place south of Sloan called the Sloan Liteweight Pit if you're still exploring location options. PM for contact info. He can take you to the place today or tomorrow.
                  Last edited by mtan410; July 28, 2016, 15:59.

Comment

Originally posted by mtan410 View Post
                    Hey Deviant Ollam, a local friend of mine suggesting a place south of Sloan called the Sloan Liteweight Pit if you're still exploring location options. Feel free to contact him directly [redacted] for more info. He can take you to the place today or tomorrow.
                    For personal information like that, it is best to send it in a PM, or email, not on a public forum. I've "redacted" it from the quoted reply of your text here, but your original post above has NOT been altered.

For up to 24 hours after you create a post, you can edit it to alter content, but after that, you lose that option. If more than 24 hours passes and you decide you would like me to edit your post, then say so in public in this thread, and I can remove the personal information for you. Having the request and answer in public allows people to know I did not alter your post without permission, possibly squashing your speech. If I edit it for you, then it will show it was last edited by me.

This is not a rule violation. It is only advice to save your friend from pranks or abuse.

HTH,
                    -Cot

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post

For personal information like that, it is best to send it in a PM, or email, not on a public forum. I've "redacted" it from the quoted reply of your text here, but your original post above has NOT been altered.... It is only advice to save your friend from pranks or abuse.

HTH,
                      -Cot
                      yep, thanks for that. I immediately edited.... derp ;)

Comment

ok, i'm going to close this topic and pivot all further discussion to the "we are delivered" thread that talks about the new venue for this year
                        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
                        X