Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackwave
    replied
    kevlar and crossbows don't do the happy dance.

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    i appretiate the intrest of PB, but i think this is a bad idea. for those of you who are still interested, just bring kevlar to the DC shoot. .....

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by EeeekPenguins
    So anyways would anyone be willing to setup a DC PB tounrney in Cali somewhere? I think it would be something worth trying. I would help organize it as much as I could.
    If you plan on using the DEF CON (or any variant thereof) name you should really email DT and get permission to use it first before thinking of the next step.

Leave a comment:

• EeeekPenguins
    replied
    So anyways would anyone be willing to setup a DC PB tounrney in Cali somewhere? I think it would be something worth trying. I would help organize it as much as I could.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyb3RSoldi3R
    Note to self: Follow blackwave around at the next IVU meet.
    MuHahah... I will be charged and ready :D

Leave a comment:

• Cyb3RSoldi3R
    replied
    Note to self: Follow blackwave around at the next IVU meet.

Leave a comment:

• EeeekPenguins
    replied
    I would but I would be to scared that my balls would get shot. I know I would aim for some guy's junk if he was playing naked, its just so tempting.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyb3RSoldi3R
    Won't be that hot if we all play naked. Then all the tanned white guys will have a natural tan while of us pasty white guys get a new coat of paint.
    note to self: stand away from Cyb3RSoldi3R at all times...

Leave a comment:

• Cyb3RSoldi3R
    replied
    Won't be that hot if we all play naked. Then all the tanned white guys will have a natural tan while of us pasty white guys get a new coat of paint.

Leave a comment:

• EeeekPenguins
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    Indoor is for pussies...
    I know I know. If we dont do this at DC mabye we can try to do something out side of it, get all the people who PB at the Con and organize something in Cali, possibly a tournament with prizes (video cards, processors, PB stuff, etc..). Anyone know if we could attach Decfon to the name? (Defcon Paint Ball Tournament) I could try and help organize something out side of the Con if no one else wanted to but I probably wouldnt be the best person to do so.
    Last edited by EeeekPenguins; April 9, 2003, 10:49.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by EeeekPenguins
    Ahhhh very very good point I didnt take that in to account. Would indoor paintball be a possibility then? (I know indoor is not as fun as outdoor)
    Indoor is for pussies...

Leave a comment:

• EeeekPenguins
    replied
    Ahhhh very very good point I didnt take that in to account. Would indoor paintball be a possibility then? (I know indoor is not as fun as outdoor)

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Ok. I love PB, I own tons of PB gear, and have invested fully into PB... usually the field of choice here is Corona's SC Village... kick ass themed PB park. http://www.scvillage.com/ ... but let me tell you...

1. I doubt there are any responsible parties willing to take up this monster task.

2. It is hotter than fuck, and the last thing I want to do in vegas is run around trying not to get hit by these 300 ft/sec motherfuckers while trying not to die of dehydration, heat fatigue, and cardiac arrest.

3. Chances are there are at most 10 people that know what they are doing in regards to experience AND have their gear 100% ... that may even have the slightest positive interest.... that is about one half of a team if you are lucky.

... there have been a few times while going up to hodge road to shoot live ammo that we have busted out our PB gear and played 2 on 2... we have learned after a couple of times... 2 on 2 isn't too much fun playing ctf... 1 on 1 sucks worse... those little prickly bushes suck ass and don't stop paint for shit... it is hotter than a mofo on toast... no help for many miles around if something goes wrong...

I'd love to do a group PB event... but not in vegas... no way.

Leave a comment:

• TechnoWeenie
    replied
    heat

So.. I love to play with the paint.. go paintballing out here all the time. But I coulnd not imagine playing in the summer heat of Vegas. Nope.. no way.

good luck.

tw

Leave a comment:

• EeeekPenguins
    started a topic DC Paintball/airsoft wargames

DC Paintball/airsoft wargames

Just a thought (probably a stupid one at that, but hey what the hell) since all of us like the DC shoot, mabye we should organize some sort of DC wargames (i.e. Paintball or airsoft) I know I would love to bring my paintball marker and PC-90 Airsoft gun to nevada. Iam pretty sure there are some nice fields around Vegas and we could pool together some cash for all of those that want to go and rent a bus or something of that nature and transport everyone out there. Nothing like inducing a little pain on your fellow DC goer. And if this has been done before let me know how it went please.
Working...
X