X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital warfare
    replied
    thx I'm taking computer languages in da fall so I'll try to write my own computer programs for defcom muhahahahahahahahahhah

Leave a comment:

• pezz
    replied
    Originally posted by digital warfare
    hey watsup I'm new and can't wait to go to defcom this year first you can call me the madscientist hacker muhahahahaha I'm posting from my deep dank basement were I experiment in my labratory my likeds include

war
    agony
    suffering
    nukes
    guns
    napalm
    doom
    more doom
    even more doom
    electricity
    tortious way to brutaly torture animals
    being evil
    cant wait for death com lol
    Hi Digital Warfare

FYI
    I. Thou shalt not introduce thyself.
    II. Thou shalt Search and Google before asking questions, for they are good.
    III. Thou shalt not ask to learn Hax0r.
    IV. Thou shalt lurk before asking any questions.
    V. Thou shalt not go off topic.
    VI. Thou shalt not act 1337.
    VII. Thou shalt have no other cons before DefCon.
    VIII. Thou shalt not take a Goon's name in vain.
    IX. Thou shalt encrypt, for it is good.
    X. Thou shalt read the rules before posting.

Leave a comment:

• digital warfare
    replied
    hey watsup I'm new and can't wait to go to defcom this year first you can call me the madscientist hacker muhahahahaha I'm posting from my deep dank basement were I experiment in my labratory my likeds include

war
    agony
    suffering
    nukes
    guns
    napalm
    doom
    more doom
    even more doom
    electricity
    tortious way to brutaly torture animals
    being evil
    cant wait for death com lol

Leave a comment:

• ch0l0man
    replied
    thanks octalpussy!

god i hope this doesnt double post again :(

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Actually, they were dedheds... he was selling them at Grifter's booth. He had a very limited number... I'm pretty sure they're all gone.

Leave a comment:

• Tacitus
    replied
    They were Grifter's shirts I believe.

Leave a comment:

• ch0l0man
    replied
    on another board i visit someone asked about the shirt that read
    "i hacked your girlfriends box and didnt even use a trojan"
    i thought i saw this at the ninjagear booth but checking their site i didnt find anything, as well as checking the list of vendors in the program.
    does anyone remember for certain which vendor was selling this shirt?

thanks
    ch0l0man

Leave a comment:

• SmittyHalibut
    replied
    Oo- sorry, I misread your post. You're looking for DefCon specific baby swag. That, I can't help you with. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• SmittyHalibut
    replied
    Baby Swag

Yes, there was Swag for Babys at DefCon.

Halibut Stuff (sold by Ninja Gear for the past two years) has a design for babys "Baby Geek" (ala Baby Gap) sold on 2T, 3T and 4T Toddler shirts.

Unfortunately, we don't have them on the webpage yet (yeah, yeah, I know, I know. I'm working on it...) But, they're coming soon. When I get them put up, you'll be able to get them (and other cool Geek related swag) from:

http://stuff.halibut.com/

Leave a comment:

• boogah
    replied
    Re: Defcon Baby T

Originally posted by MindShadow
    I told my friend I would keep on a lookout for a tshirt for their 6 month old baby. I saw some baby stuff but nothing "Defcon" specific.
    You didn't miss anything at the convention, but I've got some DC related baby gear...

http://www.cafeshops.com/obeydt.7056929

:)

Leave a comment:

• MindShadow
    replied
    Defcon Baby T

I told my friend I would keep on a lookout for a tshirt for their 6 month old baby. I saw some baby stuff but nothing "Defcon" specific. Did I just miss it? Is there anything available ... if so a URL would be helpful. Thnx.

Leave a comment:

• ripshy
    replied
    Re: Same Smell

Originally posted by MindShadow
    Get one of these:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/lights/322b/

Hold you finger a few centimeters away from the glass so the electricity jumps to your finger (careful, this will heat up and burn) for a few seconds and then smell your finger. Same thing.
    Hey, I like that smell. I actually killed one of those lamps because I hacked something to it that produced the smell. So, I took it a part and pulled out the device that produces the current. It has to be one of the best bug zappers I have ever seen. Blows up spiders too...

I know, its sick, its demented, its Defcon material.

Leave a comment:

• MindShadow
    replied
    Same Smell

Get one of these:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/lights/322b/

Hold you finger a few centimeters away from the glass so the electricity jumps to your finger (careful, this will heat up and burn) for a few seconds and then smell your finger. Same thing.

Leave a comment:

• draziw
    replied
    Originally posted by pezz
    Not to get too far off topic, but can anyone smell and electrical storm as its arriving? Its the same smell as a copier, large printer, room with many electronics.... it also leaves an metal taste in your mouth?
    yes - and what you are smelling is ozone. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ozone&r=67
    --
    draziw

Leave a comment:

• pezz
    replied
    Not to get too far off topic, but can anyone smell and electrical storm as its arriving? Its the same smell as a copier, large printer, room with many electronics.... it also leaves an metal taste in your mouth?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X