X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• converge
    replied
    To my knowledge, ECDC folk in PA and CT are meeting up with me on the same/similar timeline... (a day later because of their distance from me) I'm basically using ALL my vtime to be able to make the drive. Depending on how it goes, it may or may not be the last time, be I'll just have to see if and how much I enjoy it ;)

Leave a comment:

• yankee
    replied
    I had already found your site (caravan.lostboxen.net), but there's really no way I can get away for two weeks. I'm looking more to leave Tues. or Wed. (29th or 30th).

Your probably right about driving costing more than flying, but I'm in it for the down time and the fun--not the savings.

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    Email c0nv3r9@hushmail.com with/for eastern caravan plans. We are heading right through Ohio. Also be sure to check out my current plans at http://caravan.lostboxen.net . As I have said many times in the past however, making the trip (at least caravan style) will likely cost MORE than flying because of the distance we have to travel.. so think twice about it if your reasons are purely financial.

Leave a comment:

• yankee
    replied
    I'm also interested in ride sharing/caravan from Ohio to Vegas (I'm in Columbus). I've tried to contact the ECDC (geekvote.com/defcon) to try and hook up with them, but nobody seems to be home.

Any interested parties, send me an e-mail at yankee@freemail.com.mk. I'll be happy to coordinate (as much or as little as necessary).

Leave a comment:

• lowDOWN
    replied
    im on the way!

kentucky is on the way !

Leave a comment:

• sethstorm
    replied
    I'm from Dayton, and have yet to hear anything on plans locally, so I'd be interested in hearing/participating in any serious plans. As long as the plans dont involve Greyhound, I'm fine with ground transportation.
    Last edited by sethstorm; April 19, 2003, 20:00.

Leave a comment:

• Daden
    replied
    I live in columbus - we could meet somewhere, lets try to get some more people from ohio together to go that way it will be less money - I'm poor.

Leave a comment:

• [kC]Stool
    started a topic Ohio to Las Vegas

Ohio to Las Vegas

Does anyone have a ride from Cleveland Ohio or there about to defcon? I would like to go but too expensive to fly......email me fishboy@zeroxfactor.com (I wanna meet the person who has the name "Fishboy") :D
Working...
X