No announcement yet.

Let's get this party started!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright so this post went out on Twitter yesterday and through some people wrangling we've got a bunch of people on board to get this thing designed, planned, built, and rolling. If you're interested in helping, send me a PM and I can get you into the Slack channel, otherwise follow @DC25SilentParty on Twitter for details.

Comment

Hey there, My wife and I are bringing our RV+ RV Generator + Small stage lights + Light controller + 1 PA Speaker + Other music gear.
      We are actually moving to LA to Full time in the RV so we are bringing everything!
      We will have some hand power tools and other tools as well.

If you still need help let us know!
      Thanks

Comment

tothyname replied

07-04-2017, 11:22 AM
        Hey there, My wife and I are bringing our RV+ RV Generator + Small stage lights + Light controller + 1 PA Speaker + Other music gear.

This may be an idea for the Toxic BBQ on Thursday. ^^^^ I am not sure what the amplified sound rule is at Sunset Park.

======================================
        DJ Jackalope
        dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
        ======================================

Comment

Hmmm... has there ever been a silent rave at Defcon?
          ---
          "The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty."

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
            This may be an idea for the Toxic BBQ on Thursday. ^^^^ I am not sure what the amplified sound rule is at Sunset Park.
            Music would be a welcome addition at Toxic BBQ. Haven't had much more than a boom box when I've been there.

The noise ordinance for reserved areas is pretty lax. As long as we don't annoy surrounding people, it will fly.

Update: Added amplified sound/DJ to the Toxic BBQ permit.
            ​​​​​​
            Last edited by Tangential; July 12, 2017, 13:23.

Comment

I was wondering if I should bring my small dj gear: Pioneer DDJ-SB, (2) CR3 Monitor Speakers, Laptop Stand, Laptop w/Serato and Virtual DJ 8 on it, happy V-Moda headphones. Just need power for a power strip and a table. The speakers produce good sound volumes without breaking all noise ordinances.

Comment

I've got a gameboy with lsdj and a portable speaker, might carry that with me and play in a corner somewhere if there's nothing else to do.

This'll be my first DC so I guess I'll just go with the flow and do my own thing.

Comment

Where's the party at?!????

Comment

Is anyone at the BBQ

Comment

Working...
                    X