Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Tangent
    commented on 's reply
    FYI: You are commenting on last year's thread. For this year, DC 28, try here: https://forum.defcon.org/node/231400

• chadlopez
    replied
    Originally posted by Tangential View Post
    We're back, pavilion reserved, and planning some great additions this year. I'll do something more extensive once I'm not on my phone. Let me know if you have any questions or want to share ideas. google street view
    Do I need to book a place, or pay money?

Leave a comment:

• Tangential
    replied
    The site is not under our control, sadly. Here's the skinny: Toxic BBQ 16:00- 22:00 Thursday, Sunset Park, Pavilion F, (36.0636, -115.1178)

The humans of Vegas invite everyone to kick off the con at this unofficial welcome party.

Bring your thinking-meat to Sunset Park, Pavilion F on Thursday afternoon. Burgers and dogs are provided; you bring everything else (more food, drinks, grill skills, conversation, rides, and donations). This year, help us explore "Textured Protein's Promise" through food, meetups, and contests.

This event is off-site, so watch #ToxicBBQ or the Info Booth @dcib for updates. Check with me on Twitter, @duncanyoudaho and on Reddit /u/DuncanYoudaho.

Leave a comment:

• themagician
    replied
    Getting my ducks in a row for the trip. Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tangent
    replied
    Tangential Any updates on location or date and time? I couldn't get the web site to load. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dark Tangent; March 30, 2020, 20:21.

Leave a comment:

• themagician
    replied
    Small share but instead of lighter fluid or self start charcoal to light the flames an electric heat gun is very efficient and convenient to get a good flame going.

Leave a comment:

• Tangential
    started a topic Toxic BBQ at DC27 - Textured Protein's Promise

Toxic BBQ at DC27 - Textured Protein's Promise

We're back, pavilion reserved, and planning some great additions this year. I'll do something more extensive once I'm not on my phone. Let me know if you have any questions or want to share ideas.
Working...
X