X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pprmntpaty
    replied
    I am totally late to this party.
    Do I DM you my decoded message? When I add it to the url it takes me to a file not found page.

Leave a comment:

• LosT
    replied
    And another solve! Great job!

Leave a comment:

• LosT
    replied
    Two more solvers today- great job!

Leave a comment:

• detective6
    commented on 's reply
    I had written off one thing because it was the first step, so that's where my mistake was! On to page 2.

• LosT
    commented on 's reply
    What other types of encoding have you tried? Like with an OTP you'd just need a key, right? ;)

• LosT
    commented on 's reply
    Glad it was fun. Wanted to really just help people find some humor in the day - not treating this one like a hardcore contest...

• Sourfruit
    replied
    Originally posted by detective6 View Post
    1. Very familiar with what "WhenInDoubt.jpg" means.
    2. I've identified the album artwork and based on other comments have kind of focused in on a song.
    3. Re: ciphertext on the page, I've tried various rotations (one in particular I've fooled around with because it kind of looks like greek or something similar). I've also tried things like vigenere with various phrases like "socialdistance" etc.

Usually I get stuck on connecting two separate trivia because I'm not necessarily familiar with the references, but I feel like I'm just missing the forest for the trees on the ciphertext right now. All attempts have been /60062/[MY GUESS HERE].
    Also, the song is called "Changes" though no link that I have tried has worked

Leave a comment:

• Sourfruit
    replied
    Originally posted by detective6 View Post
    2. I've identified the album artwork and based on other comments have kind of focused in on a song.
    3. Re: ciphertext on the page, I've tried various rotations (one in particular I've fooled around with because it kind of looks like greek or something similar). I've also tried things like vigenere with various phrases like "socialdistance" etc.

Usually I get stuck on connecting two separate trivia because I'm not necessarily familiar with the references, but I feel like I'm just missing the forest for the trees on the ciphertext right now. All attempts have been /60062/[MY GUESS HERE].
    Yeah, I tried opening the images in a text editor for any secret messages, none. Maybe social-distance? He said try common mispeelings but nothing yet

Leave a comment:

• zevlag
    replied
    Another solve here! That was a ton of fun.

My wife and I enjoyed sitting down together to experience new things, learn, and spend time solving your puzzles. It has provided many wonderful moments.

Leave a comment:

• LosT
    replied
    If you're stuck in the wheel of cheese, consider common, INCORRECT spellings ;) ... because reasons....

Leave a comment:

• detective6
    commented on 's reply

• LosT
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the kind words...

• IlluminatiParty
    replied
    That was the perfect level of puzzle to really come together as a team and get our minds off of the world around us on a Friday/Saturday! Thank you 1o57 for keeping our minds at work as we create new friendships, memories or strengthen the old!

Leave a comment:

• LosT
    commented on 's reply
    Great job!

• LosT
    commented on 's reply
    What have you tried?
Working...
X