Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Badge Life - Got a badge to show off or sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Tangent
    replied
    I spoke too soon, the sub-forum already exists for badge designers.

https://forum.defcon.org/node/234842

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Tangent
    replied
    Sounds good! “Badge Designers”? “Badge Creators”?

Leave a comment:

• uberfoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
    So.. dedicated Badge Life section, what would you like to see sub-forums for?

The next Forums update will be more photo album friendly so I'm guessing a good collection of pictures, a buy / sell trade section and a HW Hackers / designers area?
    We should have a sub-forum for badge makers to discuss things like the technical challenges of designing and building badges and SAOs and such.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Tangent
    replied
    So.. dedicated Badge Life section, what would you like to see sub-forums for?

The next Forums update will be more photo album friendly so I'm guessing a good collection of pictures, a buy / sell trade section and a HW Hackers / designers area?

Leave a comment:

• thehebrew
    replied
    I'm a little late to the party, but I finally got my first ever SAO on Tindie!

https://www.tindie.com/products/thehebrew/kuchi-kopi-sao/

Click image for larger version

Name:	kuchikopi_sao.jpg
Views:	951
Size:	458.1 KB
ID:	235242

Leave a comment:

• potatoes
    replied
    If you're looking for something to display SAOs at your house, you can grab the file for this 3D printed Defcon-themed holder for free over on thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3981466

Leave a comment:

• ROMARED403
    replied
    Click image for larger version Name:	DC27-badgelife.jpg Views:	600 Size:	136.6 KB ID:	232000

#Badgelife is a big part of the DEF CON experience, and it will adapt for Safe Mode this year!

Got a badge you are building or a project you want to show off or need help with? Here is the place!
    had i been at your place, i would have never spent a day without it

Leave a comment:

• uberfoo
    replied
    If this thread gathers steam we will create a dedicated #BadgeLife section on the forums. Interested?
    Yes please! I also want to volunteer to coordinate some sort of virtual meet-up/happy hour where everybody can show off their badges and talk about #BadgeLife.

Leave a comment:

• nomilkplease
    replied
    If this thread gathers steam we will create a dedicated #BadgeLife section on the forums. Interested?
    I am definitely interested!

Leave a comment:

• AwkwardAI
    replied
    Most badges have github for them or some other link to the code or gerber files, seems like an archive or collection of those would be a good jumping off point for anything archive related.

Leave a comment:

• suforeman
    replied
    I'd like to see a separate forum section and with a little luck, "creators" would then be able to manage badge-specific topic/threads easy enough so "users" could stay up to date on new badges and have tips&tricks for existing badges.

Leave a comment:

• LordH3lix
    replied
    that'd be really cool. will there be a #badgelife channel in the discord as well?

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Tangent
    replied

Leave a comment:

• uberfoo
    commented on 's reply
    I'd be willing to host something using my Zoom account but that only allows 100 people max. Trying to gauge how much interest there might be in such a meetup.
    Does anybody know what technology other meetups are using?

• mithrix
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for pulling that together.
Working...
X