Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Tangent
    replied
    As far as I know once you confirmed the name change it is being added to the website and forums groups section. All is good, hang in there.

Leave a comment:

• Muhsin muneer
    replied
    Respected sir,
    i got a mail on November 25 to confirm the name change of our new DEF CON group as DCG910484 to fit the DEF CON groups naming convention, right away i confirmed the name and replied back asking the updates, but till now i didnt get any updates.

​​​​so kindly look into this matter and please help me...

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tangent
    replied
    OK checking now.

Leave a comment:

• Muhsin muneer
    replied
    Sir,
    i had alredy send a mail, asking updates on same mail address which i hve used for filling template for my international dc group but i didnt get any updates.
    Group Name Requested : DC 0484
    So kindly do the needful.

​​
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tangent
    replied
    Hey you can always email the address you used when applying and ask for an update.

What DCG are you wanting on and I’ll poke ‘em.

Leave a comment:

• Muhsin muneer
    replied
    I am still waiting to get my dc group active. Please someone respond. I also send a private message to sleestak but still no response.may i know when will be our dc group active.

Leave a comment:

• Muhsin muneer
    started a topic I have been applied for new defcon group,

I have been applied for new defcon group,

I have been applied for new defcon group and i got a thanking mail and they said they will get back with more information. I am still waiting for more than 2 weeks. Is my defcon group verfied and approved.
    if not may i know that when will it get verified.
Working...
X