Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Tangent
    replied
    As far as I know once you confirmed the name change it is being added to the website and forums groups section. All is good, hang in there.

Leave a comment:

• Muhsin muneer
    replied
    Respected sir,
    i got a mail on November 25 to confirm the name change of our new DEF CON group as DCG910484 to fit the DEF CON groups naming convention, right away i confirmed the name and replied back asking the updates, but till now i didnt get any updates.

​​​​so kindly look into this matter and please help me...

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Tangent
    replied
    OK checking now.

Leave a comment:

• Muhsin muneer
    replied
    Sir,
    i had alredy send a mail, asking updates on same mail address which i hve used for filling template for my international dc group but i didnt get any updates.
    Group Name Requested : DC 0484
    So kindly do the needful.

​​
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Tangent
    replied
    Hey you can always email the address you used when applying and ask for an update.

What DCG are you wanting on and I’ll poke ‘em.

Leave a comment:

• Muhsin muneer
    replied
    I am still waiting to get my dc group active. Please someone respond. I also send a private message to sleestak but still no response.may i know when will be our dc group active.

Leave a comment:

• Muhsin muneer
    started a topic I have been applied for new defcon group,

I have been applied for new defcon group,

I have been applied for new defcon group and i got a thanking mail and they said they will get back with more information. I am still waiting for more than 2 weeks. Is my defcon group verfied and approved.
    if not may i know that when will it get verified.
Working...
X