• Show
Clear All

• Dark Tangent
    replied
    Demo Labs announced and updated!

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tangent
    replied
    A bunch of updates are coming this week.. Demo Labs, Workshops, and updated Contests. Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• Hunsiq
    replied
    DefCon is an international conference with attendees from all over the world (usually).
    So, given that you're going to require a vaccination, what is your plan with international travelers?

Some people were fully vaccinated in other countries, so they won't have CDC vaccination card.
    What about people getting vaccinated with vaccine not available in US?
    Are you going to limit the event for only US-vaccinated participants?

Leave a comment:

• CaptCrackle
    commented on 's reply
    This... This 100%.

• dmr
    replied
    I'm just glad that there will be the in-person option this year (and yes, I am fully vaccinated and have the card to prove it). I'm getting sooooo burned out on virtual-this and virutal-than and am ready for some in-person interaction!

Leave a comment:

• Lophoz
    replied
    Waiting to see the registration information. I know it has to be a nightmare in trying to NOT retain personal info. If you're going to require vaccination, how will that be handled within HIPPA compliance? Glad this isn't my gig. Looking forward to seeing the crowd, and as always, DJ Jackalope

Leave a comment:

• Jude
    replied
    We would like to get involve with organizing and stuff ... let know how we can help ... my website www.cs4sp.com

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tangent
    commented on 's reply
    For in-person you need to be vaccinated. If you can not then please join us on-line. It was recently announced that by the end of next week the Pfizer vaccination should be approved for those 12+ years old. If that happens then I'm guessing you will be good?

• tank88
    replied
    How old to you need to be to attend? Younger people are not allowed to be vaccinated. Are they excluded?

Leave a comment:

• KingRat
    replied
    Has the primary hotel been chosen for the Con?

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tangent
    commented on 's reply
    Sure, if you wear a mask and are fully vaccinated with documentation then you are welcome!

• Hotz
    replied
    Can internarnational attendees join in-person if they are fully vaccinated (with proper documentation) and in other ways pass travel and CDC restrictions? Is pre-registering limited to US only?

Leave a comment:

• sn1p3r
    commented on 's reply
    yea!.... DJ Jackalope

• abaranov
    commented on 's reply
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :)

• abaranov
    replied
    DT,

Do you know what the plan is for the virtual bit?

I would love to be able to broadcast the talks and shenanigans to my DCG as live as possible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X