Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall
    replied
    The Country Belgium does not appear for purchasing the online badge!

Leave a comment:

• Israel Torres
    replied
    regarding: "Your badge also comes with a code that unlocks the "Human Plus" role on the DEF CON Discord Server"
    - Is this something that is supposed to come with the ticket for the badge after the in-person badge has been purchased, or rather something that comes later on with the physical badge during the con? After purchasing the in-person badge I didn't receive any additional instructions with the pdf ticket, or see anything about it on the ticket itself. I looked around and only see last year's instructions on purchasing this separately and enabling this on plus.defcon.org . I also asked about this in #linecon on discord. Please point me in the right direction. Much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Tangent
    commented on 's reply
    Nope! As long as your friend is vaccinated.

• SCoA
    commented on 's reply
    Well, I ordered a hoodie and stickers as well, so maybe that is what it was referring to when said my order was being shipped to me. Nowhere did I see that it mentioned about picking up badges in person.

• XoxKristinxoX
    replied
    Just bought two tickets for in person con in one transaction, one for myself and one for a friend. Will it be an issue at check in that my name is on both of them and his name is on neither? Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Tangent
    commented on 's reply
    No functional differences, just some things to prevent a virtual badge from being accepted at the in-person.

• 2PAC
    replied
    Is there any functional difference between the In-person and the virtual badge? Would there be any advantage/need for both for whatever the badge challenge is this year?

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Tangent
    replied
    SCoA Yikes, that is a mistake. in-person badges are picked up in-person.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Tangent
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, and then once Black Badge verified we will refund you. (DT has corrected this answer below:)
    Last edited by number6; May 17, 2021, 23:28. Reason: Use HTML to show strike-out, to indicate information is obsoleted by a new answer:

• SCoA
    commented on 's reply
    I ordered an in person badge and it says it's being mailed to me.

• dmr
    replied
    Also?

If we pre-register for a badge, is it shipped to us, or do we need to pick it up in person?

Also, how will the Covid vaccine status be checked and verified? Do you need to bring your CDC Covid vaccine certificate?

Leave a comment:

• Tangential
    replied
    What is the policy Black Badge holders this year? Do they need to grab a pre-reg to guarantee omission?

Leave a comment:

• sleestak
    started a topic DEF CON 29 Registration is LIVE!

DEF CON 29 Registration is LIVE!

The moment has arrived! You can reserve your badge for DEF CON in Vegas or the DEF CON online-only event right now at shop.defcon.org. Your pre-purchase allows us to accurately predict attendance, and it guarantees you a physical badge and secures your space if the venue is forced to restrict capacity. We thank you for your support and flexibility – hard numbers are the only way we can responsibly make a physical DEF CON happen this year.

Cash at the door will still be honored for as long as spaces last, but there is a chance we’ll have to turn away cash customers if we reach capacity for our venues.

For everyone who can’t be with us in person, the Safe Mode option continues over on Discord and we expect to start mailing out badges in early July.

We’ve got a FAQ page for all of your questions at https://defcon.org/html/defcon-29/dc-29-faq.html , and you can always get in touch with us at info@defcon.org. Thank you again for the support - we can’t wait for August 5!

Click image for larger version  Name:	pre-regtwitterannnounce.png Views:	0 Size:	815.8 KB ID:	237015
Working...
X