Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mister yub
    commented on 's reply
    I can no longer attend DEFCON - I have a Windows Internals for Sunday @ 10am if you want it.

• mister yub
    commented on 's reply
    I can no longer attend DEFCON - I have a Joy of Reverse Engineering for Friday @ 10am if you want it.

• w1ldc4rd
    replied
    Anyone If you still have one of these or all of these tickets and you are on the fence...

'Hacking the Metal' ticket.
    'The Joy of Reverse Engineering'
    'Bug bounty Hunting Workshop'

I will buy you a real Scotch (if you are >21 ...DC worthy) or some gear from the vendor area (worth $100) per ticket.

FOR REALZZ....

please ... totally missed the reg.

Leave a comment:

• w1ldc4rd
    commented on 's reply
    If you still have 'Hacking the Metal' ticket. please please... totally missed the reg.
    I would buy you a real Scotch (if you are >21 ...DC worthy) or some gear from the vendor area (worth $100) for realzz.... please ....

• w1ldc4rd
    commented on 's reply
    If you still have 'Hacking the Metal' ticket. please please... totally missed the reg.
    I would buy you a real Scotch (if you are >21 ...DC worthy) or some gear from the vendor area (worth $100) for realzz.... please ....

• Zaph
    replied
    I'd also love a workshop if anyone's got a spare. This is my first defcon, had no idea workshops went so fast! I'd really love wireshark, but beggars can't be choosers, and I'd be happy with anything really.

Leave a comment:

• Thor1012
    replied
    Interested in any workshops that someone isn't going to use. I know it is a bit late. Thank you all.

Leave a comment:

• M@rbars
    replied
    Hey, This is my first DefCon and I was really looking forward to getting to go to workshops but was unaware until it was too late, that I needed to sign up for workshops to be able to go to them. If any one has any ticket their willing to part with I'd really appreciate being able to go to any workshop. I'd be very interested in any beginner workshop tickets available especially the bug bounty hunting workshop, the joy of reverse engineering, hacking the metal, Advanced Wireless Attacks Against Enterprise Networksor Finding security Vulnerabilities through Fuzzing. If you have two tickets available for the same event that would be amazing becase I will be going with my father and we would want to be able to to the workshops together if possible.

Leave a comment:

• v2lx2pv6ql
    commented on 's reply
    code has been claimed

• v2lx2pv6ql
    replied
    I've got a code for "Evading Detection a Beginner's Guide to Obfuscation," Saturday 3-7. Due to some unexpected logistical changes I won't be around then, hopefully it can go to good home.

Leave a comment:

• SilentPickle
    replied
    If anyone has an extra for Analysis 101 and 102 for the Incident Responder or Network Analysis with Wireshark, I'd love to go.

Leave a comment:

• Gromy2006
    replied
    Hi. I am new to Defcon (this will be my first one) and cybersecurity so missed signing up for these. If anyone ideally has one of the following that they don't need or cant make, that would be great
    • Evading Detection a Beginner's Guide to Obfuscation
    • From zero to hero in web security research
    • Digital Forensics and IR Against the Dark Arts
    • Analysis 101 and 102 for the Incident Responder

Or open to anything else that might be available.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• SeaGalToo
    replied
    Oops, forgot to register. Would love a Wireshark or Windows Internals.

Leave a comment:

• bd4wn
    replied
    Hey all, this is my first defcon. For some reason I thought registration was mid month not on July 6th so I completely missed the change to sign up for any of the workshops. If anyone has a spare workshop ticket (for beginners if possible) they are willing to give, I would love to have it. Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• OTk4N2
    commented on 's reply
    This ticket is not available anymore.
Working...
X