X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleite
    replied
    Hi,

I have one ticket for Writing Golang Malware.

I won't be able to attend to this one, so I'm giving it away to the first person who sends me a DM here.

Leave a comment:

• mailerdaemon
    commented on 's reply
    Hello again pkill! Specifically I'd love the joy of reverse engineering or network analysis with wireshark. Let me know if you're still willing to part with them. Thanks!!

• ImObiWan
    commented on 's reply
    If you still need to part with this I would love to have it.

• ImObiWan
    commented on 's reply
    I would love anything you have left. I promise I will go.

• ImObiWan
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have any to trade, but if you can't use any I would love them.

• ImObiWan
    commented on 's reply
    If you still have it, would love this one.

• lawtech2000
    commented on 's reply
    I am interested as well in case you still have it. Thanks

• XV1R
    replied
    Hey there. Like many others, it's my first DEFCON and I missed registration. I'm a student with huge interest in everything reversing/malware, so if anyone has one they don't want (or any of them really) I would appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• mailerdaemon
    commented on 's reply
    I would love the ticket! Please DM me :)

• OTk4N2
    replied
    I have a ticket for "Digital Forensics and Incident Response Against the Dark Arts" on Saturday, Aug 7, 10:00 AM–2:00 PM which I can't use. Free to a good home!

Leave a comment:

• mrme
    commented on 's reply
    I would love to got to the wireshark one, but I will take any that are left.

• mrme
    replied
    This will be my first Def Con and I would love to do as much hands-on stuff as possible; I would especially love to have Hacking the Metal or Incident Response but i'll take anything beginner-level I can get.

Leave a comment:

• Mudblue
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have anything to trade but would like to get tickets for the network analysis one if you dont need it. Please and thank you.

• Mudblue
    replied
    If anyone has tickets to any blue teaming workshops - please let me know! All the workshop tickets are sold out and I was really looking forward to learning something in person as I am making an international trip for this. 😔 interested in incident response, malware analysis, packet analysis etc. Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• vicio
    replied
    Does anyone has "Inspecting Signals from Satellites to Shock Collars" to trade?

I have any of the following willing to swap:

-Learning to Hack Bluetooth Low Energy with BLE CTF

-Evading Detection a Beginner's Guide to Obfuscation

-Network Analysis with Wireshark

Leave a comment:

Working...
X