X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KentSentVoltage
    commented on 's reply
    @pkill_discord
    Someone already gave me a zero to hero but thank you for the offer!

• yakko
    replied
    Hi,

First defcon here and totally missed the announcement for signups. Luckily I logged in later in the day and was able to get tickets to:
    • Advanced Wireless Attacks Against Enterprise Networks
    • From Zero to Hero in Web Security Research

I would really like to attend:
    • Analysis 101 and 102 for the Incident Responder
    • Network Analysis with Wireshark
    If anyone would like to trade or cannot attend their workshop, I would greatly appreciate a ticket to the first two workshops mentioned above since they would help me the most for my current position.

Leave a comment:

• Ȼrunȼhb@ȼk
    commented on 's reply
    I'm looking for hacking the metal., and I promise I will go.

• Ȼrunȼhb@ȼk
    commented on 's reply
    I would really appreciate it. That's perfect for me.

• ellieana24
    replied
    Hello all! This is my 1st DEFCON so I had no idea that you sign up for Workshops so I missed it, anyone willing to let go of their ticket? 😭

Leave a comment:

• ellieana24
    commented on 's reply
    if you dont want it KentSentVoltage can I have it?

• Cyberarch
    replied
    Hello, If anyone has a pass for Analysis 101 and 102 for the Incident Responder, Network Analysis with Wireshark, or Modern Malware Analysis for Threat Hunters that they don't need I would greatly appreciate it! First Defcon and I missed the workshop sign ups >.<

Leave a comment:

• mailerdaemon
    replied
    Hey everyone! First time attending defcon and totally missed the boat on sign ups for the workshops. I'd love to take any that people aren't able to attend, so let me know. Thanks so much!

Leave a comment:

• mailerdaemon
    commented on 's reply
    I would love to go to all of these, but specifically the wireshark one. This is my first defcon and I didn't realize these workshops were limited capacity so I missed the signup for all of them. Would love any of these workshops that youre' willing to part with :)

• n3t1nv4d3
    commented on 's reply
    lol indeed it is, hope to see you there!

• macks_p0w3r
    commented on 's reply
    I actually have both of these and can't make it, you can have them if you still need/want them.

• cicici1234
    replied
    I got Hacking the Metal: An Introduction to Assembly Language Programming Sunday 10a-2p.
    My flight departs at 3pm, so I will not be able to attend. No need to trade.

Leave a comment:

• cicici1234
    commented on 's reply
    I got Hacking the Metal: An Introduction to Assembly Language Programming for Sunday 10am-2pm. interested?

• MVZ3R
    replied
    Have
    network analysis with wireshark 8/7 3-7p

looking for
    Analysis 101 and 102 for the Incident Responder
    or
    modern malware analysis

also have Zero to Hero for saturday 10a-2p looking to swap for a sunday ticket same workshop.

Leave a comment:

• Ȼrunȼhb@ȼk
    replied
    Completely missed out, looking for Hacking the Metal ticket and/or Hack Bluetooth Low Energy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X