replied
    i missed out as well looking for anyone with an extra. looking for
    Learning to Hack Bluetooth Low Energy with BLE

From Zero to Hero in Web Security Research

Advanced Wireless Attacks Against Enterprise Networks

Leave a comment:

• Justic3storm
    replied
    I missed out on registration. Was dispatched to a disaster operation. Ill take anhthing. Really was hoping to get sat learns. This is my first defcon... already totally failing

Leave a comment:

• pkill_discord
    replied
    I have extra workshops. Anyone who wants these for free can have them, but you have to promise me you'll actually go to it.

Hacking the Metal
    Network Analysis with Wireshark
    The Joy of Reverse Engineering

Leave a comment:

• pkill_discord
    commented on 's reply
    You can have my Zero to Hero and Evading Detection if you want

• n3t1nv4d3
    replied
    Have
    • Hacking the Metal: An Intro to Assembly Language Programming-Las Vegas 3&4 (Sat 10am)
    • Evading Detection a Beginner's Guide to Obfuscation - Las Vegas 3 & 4 (Sat 3pm)
    • Windows Internals - Jubilee 1 (Fri 3pm)

Want
    • Bug bounty Hunting Workshop - Las Vegas 1 & 2 (Sat 10am)
    • Writing Golang Malware - Las Vegas 5 & 6 (Fri 3pm)

Leave a comment:

• Legionbane
    replied
    Unfortunately, I missed the boat on workshop registration. If anyone has an extra Windows Internals or Digital Forensics and IR code available, I would greatly appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• pronightowl
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately, I was completely shut out of all workshops so I can't offer you a Sunday ticket in exchange but I would be happy to take it if you are willing to part with it.

• Corgi
    replied
    I have “from zero to hero in web security research” - looking for the Friday windows internals.

Leave a comment:

• Defox
    replied
    I would like a:

Network Analysis with Wireshark - Jubilee 2

or

Digital Forensics and IR Against the Dark Arts - Las Vegas 5 & 6

Leave a comment:

• KentSentVoltage
    replied
    I was out of town when tickets went up and missed out on everything it seems. I really wanted to go to "bug bounty hunting workshop" "From Zero to Hero in Web Security Research" and "Evading Detection a Beginner's Guide to Obfuscation" but would be happy to go to anything. It's my first defcon and I just want to learn anything I can while I'm there.

Leave a comment:

• punt
    replied
    To Transfer tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/support/a...-else?lg=en_US It is not possible to transfer a ticket from one account to another. Instead, you can edit your order information to put your ticket under someone else’s name and email address (if you see the option). This does not remove the ticket from your Eventbrite account, but the new attendee will receive an email prompting them to claim tickets when you save the change.

Is this the process to transfer or just give the conformation number?

Leave a comment:

• el_mariachi
    replied
    I have a zero to hero ticket. Looking for "Inspecting Signals from Satellites to Shock Collars".

Leave a comment:

• omnitheon
    replied
    Looking for a Windows Internals Friday slot if anyone cant make it, they went fast.

Leave a comment:

• venudasboot
    replied
    Pls let me know if anyone has an extra ticket for Modern Malware Analysis. They were snapped up so fast, and would love to attend if someone can't make it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X