No announcement yet.

ANNOUNCE: Hacker Jeopardy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Grifter, let my fantasy live for this night if nothing else....

Comment

Originally posted by VannaVinyl
      Helloooooooooooooooo. It's Vanna 02'. How are we all doing? I am trying like all hell to come and celebrate HJ's 10 th anniversary....... that is......if you'll have me.............

and want me back........;>

VannaVinyl aka Kitty Script
      Oh man, I'm not sure I can take another year of you! Unless of course you bring that riding crop again. Spankings backstage are always much more fun than just standing around working. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter
        You better be careful, this crowd will take that as an invitation to take you home with them.
        It doesn't really have to be "home"... there are plenty of other options. Don't limit things so much, G=man.

Comment

Originally posted by russ
          It doesn't really have to be "home"... there are plenty of other options. Don't limit things so much, G=man.
          Thank you for showing me the light. I have seen the errors of my ways and am now thinking about hot tubs and Mr Bubble.
          .: Grifter :.

Comment

Thank you for showing me the light. I have seen the errors of my ways and am now thinking about hot tubs and Mr Bubble.
            And bath paints! Don't forget the bath paints!
            the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
              And bath paints! Don't forget the bath paints!
              Oh! And absolutely anything tasty and edible! :-P

Comment

Stop it! Both of you!

Excuse me, I need to use the restroom.

Comment

Originally posted by russ
                  Oh! And absolutely anything tasty and edible! :-P
                  Splosh party at pool 1?
                  http://bitshift.org

Comment

Originally posted by urban
                    Splosh party at pool 1?
                    I guess no one is going there, eh? Of course, she hasn't popped back out of the wood work either, so you can never be totally sure that was her to begin with.

<sigh> Guess I'll go back to sleep now...

Comment

You better be careful, this crowd will take that as an invitation to take you home with them.
                      Grifter, ya know it is you that I want to take home, right?

Comment

if you want grifter, you gotta pay like every one else.......
                        the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

Originally posted by KeLviN
                          if you want grifter, you gotta pay like every one else.......
                          Truer words were never spoken.

Comment

Was it her?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Of course, she hasn't popped back out of the wood work either, so you can never be totally sure that was her to begin with.
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've known the girl for ~5 years, and the post looked authentic to me. Plus she's notorious for being offline for a month at a time, which is why she may not pop in again. I also heard her attendance is tenuous (but likely), which is basically what the post said.

Peace,
                            Vic Vandal
                            504/NOLA (which is where I grew up and where the other V-squared currently lives)

Comment

Well, let's hope she can make it. Either way I'm sure we won't be let down.

Comment

Vanna

From the new verbiage on the DC site, "Kitty Script" can't make it. I dropped her a line at two e-mail accounts. Once bounced (exceeded quota) and I know she only checks the other sporadically.

Oh well, the search for a replacement is on. I'm sure someone will volunteer for all the "fame, glory, and huge salary". Oh wait, scratch those 3 things, and just add "infamy" (heh).

Vic

Comment

Working...
                                X