X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    lav85Pare

• lav85Pare
    replied
    Are photos of the front and back of the card sufficient ?

Leave a comment:

• Zaph
    commented on 's reply
    I did take a picture of the card before I lost it, with just my DOB covered up, if that helps.

• Zaph
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
    Then bring what you were given, if that is what you were provided by your health authority.
    I lost my original vaccine card, but had the pharmacy reprint the records showing the dates I received the vaccine, is that going to be sufficient?

Leave a comment:

• okiedokie

• okiedokie
    replied
    I was vaccinated rather early on in January, no idea where my original card ended up - I've got my records with the hospital I was vaccinated at, though (USA). Any idea if that will be acceptable? Kind of figured if that card was going to end up being the defacto standard of verification it would have been put on something a bit more substantial, like... not paper :/

Leave a comment:

• kathysrazor

• kathysrazor
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
    Then bring what you were given, if that is what you were provided by your health authority.
    Ok. Will do.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tangent
    The Dark Tangent

• Dark Tangent
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kathysrazor

• kathysrazor
    started a topic Proof of Vaccination

Proof of Vaccination

The FAQ says

Vaccinations will be validated by a 3rd party, independent company provided by DEF CON. You must provide an original, signed, vaccination card, dated no later than July 22nd, 2021
    Did emails go out about it? How do you handle people vaccinated in Ontario, where the original is an email, and there is no signature?
Working...
X