instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• instagram

hello a person harasses me by instagram and I want to know who is that person how I can do

Originally posted by Berocks1 View Post
    hello a person harasses me by instagram and I want to know who is that person how I can do
    Though DEF CON forums are reachable over tor, the same content is reachable from public, and we don't want to deal with law enforcement taking our tech away.
    Providing Illegal options available to people could get our tech taken away, so we don't do that. (Which is why we have a rule about not discussing illegal activities.)
    The only legal options include dealing with the service provider or using social engineering in social media and elsewhere to convince the provider to take action on your behalf.

Good luck!
    Disclaimer: I do not run or control any villages, contests, events, parties, etc. at DEF CON. Any announcements or updates about Villages, Contests, Events, Parties, etc. posted by me include content from the people running it. I am not responsible for their content or claims. Any answers provided by me about these are best-effort with information i have available at the time of posting/edit but are NOT authoritative. For official answers, contact the organizers. I grant permission to any DEF CON Forum admins to alter announcements for these as needed.
    ------------------------------------------
    6: "Who is Number1?"
    2: "You are number6"
    6: "I am not a number!..."

Comment

LOL, and some people wonder why I don't do F*book (and I*gram)!

Comment

Working...
      X