Information for YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information for YouTube

- Does anyone know the secret of the YouTube algorithm?
    - How can my videos be recommended to everyone?
    - Are there any secrets in hashtag or other type of optimization?

I'm new here, and I accessed the deep web just for knowledge and application. I appreciate whoever can answer!

Originally posted by SunYoung View Post
    - Does anyone know the secret of the YouTube algorithm?
    - How can my videos be recommended to everyone?
    - Are there any secrets in hashtag or other type of optimization?

I'm new here, and I accessed the deep web just for knowledge and application. I appreciate whoever can answer!
    At one time, people would openly share nearly any exploit to help establish their "name" or "brand" to get recognition, accolades, one-ups-man-ship, or a deliberate plan to demonstrate skills in order to pad a CV / Resume.

Now, modern exploits against revenue streams are themselves commodities, and have their own market.

Like "Bug Bounties" and attempts at anonymous services for auctions of exploit, exploits against sources of revenue streams such as SEO, page ranking, and content selection are all desired because of the monetary advantage. It is very uncommon for such exploits to be discussed openly and in the public.

Once such a secret is shared, the target of abuse (in this example, youtube) is likely to change their strategy. It is in the interest of the secret holder to keep it secret, or lose their leverage once their exploit method is discovered by their target and then their target nerfs the exploit.

In many ways, much of the exploit market has gone the way of "cracking" exploit of the 1980's , where "Secret Techniques" are not shared.

It is unlikely for anyone on a tor network like *.onion sites or regular public sites will openly share "secrets" which could get them paid money instead of giving it away.

Good luck!
    Last edited by number6; 4 weeks ago.
    Disclaimer: I do not run or control any villages, contests, events, parties, etc. at DEF CON. Any announcements or updates about Villages, Contests, Events, Parties, etc. posted by me include content from the people running it. I am not responsible for their content or claims. Any answers provided by me about these are best-effort with information i have available at the time of posting/edit but are NOT authoritative. For official answers, contact the organizers. I grant permission to any DEF CON Forum admins to alter announcements for these as needed.
    ------------------------------------------
    6: "Who is Number1?"
    2: "You are number6"
    6: "I am not a number!..."

Comment

What have you tried already SunYoung ? Anything besides uploading and filling in all the description and metadata fields?
      PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Working...
      X