Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: I can't get response from info@defcon.org [for visa invitation]

Hello everyone,

I want to join def con event this year, I've already sent my mail to info on this Sunday (02/19/2022) with all info needed as mentioned in the FAQ, then sent multiple follow-up mail but still nobody hmu back.
    I tried to reach info in discord server but I couldn't find anyone in charge, This is a kinda urgent situation for me to get my visa. Any help would be awesome at this point.

Thank you

Originally posted by viyeskolo27 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I want to join def con event this year, I've already sent my mail to info on this Sunday (02/19/2022) with all info needed as mentioned in the FAQ, then sent multiple follow-up mail but still nobody hmu back.
    I tried to reach info in discord server but I couldn't find anyone in charge, This is a kinda urgent situation for me to get my visa. Any help would be awesome at this point.

Thank you
    I'm one of the forum admins. Would you let me know the domain of source address you used to send and an approximate time in GMT your message was sent to info@defon.org?
    (For example, if you your email address was user@example.com, the domain would be example.com)

You can send this to me as a DM/PM on the forums if you want to keep it out out this public post.

Once I have enough details about the message and when it was sent, I can check to see if the message arrived and was delivered.
    If you used the same email address you used to sign up with the forums, you can just tell me that, and I can look that up.

Comment

Thanks for the details provided. Messages were received, processed and delivered. Staff have been really busy meeting with department heads to review site details for planning DEF CON 30.
      Best guess? Maybe check back to see if someone has replied within the next 10 hours.

Sorry for the delay.

Comment

This has been resolved: original poster in this thread has confirmed they received their invitation to help them to get their visa process working.

Comment

Working...
        X