Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, here's the deal.

FOR JOINING THE GROUP

) Decide who will be purchasing all the tickets (dataworm?)
    ) Post out that persons email address as the contact
    ) Post a definate date / time for show
    ) Anyone wanting to join the group should email said person with their:
    contact information
    method of getting money to person
    how many tickets
    ) Set a date when the tickets will be purchased... if you do not get the money to the person before specified purchase date, it will be assumed that you are not participating as part of the group and you are on your own. yes, you still must email your intention of tickets and let person know the money is on the way. all funds received after the purchase date can be handled per discretion of the purchasing party and the specified group purchaser, whether return/voiding of money or late purchase (likely seperate from the group)

This will be solid, and much easier than trying to organize everyone to buy their tickets at the exact same time of a given day.
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I'm all for it. I hope we still have time to get the date that we want. Also are all the seats the same or can we get really good seats?

Comment

I think that all the seats are the same price, but the sooner we purchase the lot the better the seats we get.. dataworm can kick me if I'm wrong
        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Can we pick a purchase date, like May 1st, so that folks should decide by then, or do we have time to wait longer? Someone should call them and see if A) there is a show that evening; B) the time of the show, and C) when they advise we buy tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            Can we pick a purchase date, like May 1st, so that folks should decide by then, or do we have time to wait longer? Someone should call them and see if A) there is a show that evening; B) the time of the show, and C) when they advise we buy tickets.
            I have emailed them alwready... On the 31 the only representation is at 7pm and the ticket have just been put on sale(it's not even on ticketmaster yet), to buy ticket As soon as possible is alwais better! I think that May 1st should be a good date...

I have included a printable information sheet with this reply, giving you
            the prices we offer to groups of 20 or more. The performances goes on sale
            90 days in advance. The Date in question we offer only one 7 pm performance,
            and it has just gone on public sale and is available right away.
            Blue Man Group has a no refunds cancellations or exchange policy in effect
            once the payment is taken. It would not be possible to extend the group rate
            if people were to pay individually.
            Attached doc file
            Creates compelling theatrical experiences that defy description and appeal, and presents them to an International and ageless audience. The energetic
            performance, presented without spoken word, features three fascinating
            blue men who take the audience on an Inter-active, multi-media journey that is “Outrageously funny, intelligent and visually stunning!” A dynamic live band
            whose tribal rhythms help drive the show to an unforgettable climax
            accompanies the blue men. Audiences and critics alike have been astounded
            by the vibrant and startling inventiveness of the show.

NIGHTLY SHOW TIMES

7 and /or 10 p.m. Saturday 4, 7, and 10 pm
            Running Time: 90 minutes without intermission
            Approximate Theater Capacity: 1219
            Buyout price information is available upon request.

PRICING

The current rate (s) offered to groups of 20 or more are as follows:
            Midweek Group Rate (Sunday-Thursday) $81.50 Inclusive
            Weekend Group Rate (Friday and Saturday) $87.00 Inclusive
            Performance and pricing schedules are subject to change.

PRIVATE PARTY/RECEPTION

Food and beverage services can be pre-arranged by contacting
            the Luxor Catering department at 702.262.4732.
            For additional information or to book group tickets please contact:

“BLUE MAN GROUP-LIVE AT LUXOR”
            GROUP SALES DEPARTMENT

Information (Local) 702.262.4262
            Toll Free (Direct) 888.395.9434
            Eric R Clarkson (Group Sales Coordinator) 702.262.4169
            Fax 702.262.4061
            ericc@blueman.com
            www.blueman.com
            /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Is there any Tax on Show ticket in USA?

The representation we are going will be on the 31 July at 7pm.

The cost of the ticket is 81.50 and the cost for me to get it via paypal is about 3.37$(it's variable depending from where you are, sicne i am from canada i got some extra charge for getting money from USA :() so it's a total of 84.87...

Before sending money send me a email at dataworm@dataworm.net with your prefered method of payment. You have until the 1 May to do so.
              On the 2 May I will reconfirm the price (Siviak was saying he had contact so he might be able to get better price), and from then you'll have 1 week(March 6) to send the money (unless otherwise notified)...

Once I order the tickets, there is no refund possible...
              /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Ok I have just got informed that Siviak would not be able to talk to his contact for the next 2 week... I should have some news of it around the 10 March, So this is gonna delay the date i was talking about earlier... So contact me to confirm that your going but price won't be confimed before the 10 March so you have to confirm me before the 10 March instead of next week...
                /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

sorry to keep everyone wating.. just trying to save us all some money
                  If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

I might be a little late getting in on this, and I am not 100% sure that I can make it to Vegas by 7pm, there is always something brewing... who knows what fire I'll have to put out, but I will be glad to meet ya all there

Comment

This 10 March thing sounds scary. Do you mean 10 May?

Comment

Oh yea your right! I should remember to never send message late in the night
                        /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Originally posted by dataworm
                          Of course it's thursday night... The con start friday!
                          Oh yeah... hehehe.
                          the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by dataworm
                            Ok I have just got informed that Siviak would not be able to talk to his contact for the next 2 week...
                            Which one of them can't make bail? :D

Comment

Working...
                            X