X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rlotz
    replied
    I'm looking for a room from the 1st to 3rd. I don't plan on being there much beyond shitting, sleeping, and showering. The jacuzzi sounds damn nice.

If you're still looking for someone to share a room with then send me a PM or contact me via AIM, see profile.

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    edited: i thaught this was an old thread cuz i saw my old avatar.....

wow, i really screwed that one up...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by tweakt
    Looking to share a room... would be intereted if the cost was split three ways. Please contact via email.

A Three way?

Leave a comment:

• tweakt
    replied
    Looking to share a room... would be intereted if the cost was split three ways. Please contact via email.

Leave a comment:

• red_alert74
    replied
    <~~looking for a room contact me through email

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    Re: Dude...

Originally posted by skroo
    You should hook up with highwizard. He's way up your alley, and is totally looking for someone to room with.
    You are an evil man, Skroo.. :D
    /me tosses Skroo a Guinness...

Leave a comment:

• skroo
    replied
    Dude...

You should hook up with highwizard. He's way up your alley, and is totally looking for someone to room with.

Leave a comment:

• Corrector
    started a topic you need a room?

you need a room?

I got a room at the alexis even though it is a rip for 195 after taxes but hey it's got a jacazzi : ) I am looking for some responsible people to split the cost. I got the room from aug 1 to 3 and might get it for longer if the need arises. Please state your name/ how long you wish to stay for and oh i am straight for anyone wondering, so if you are gay please no need to apply because i don't feel like i could deal with that in my room. Sorry no offense or anything.

If under 18 you will have to have an adult sign a release form because of the legal stuff.

Peace,

-Chris
Working...
X