Registration issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration issue...

I tried a search but couldn't find anyone with a similar problem so here goes...

My dilemma is that I have convinced my company to pay my registration fee for the con, of course I need some sort of paper trail in order to get them to actually pay for it. They are extremely anal about having people expense things and then get reimbursed and the preferred method (might be the only way, dunno) is to do a PO to pay for it. I take it since it says CASH only to register, me handing a PO for the money isn't going to work (if there is any way to arrange this it would be much appreciated).

I'm wondering if there is any sort of procedure for this or if anyone else has a similar issue.

Thanks

You pay cash, you get reciept. That's the best that can be done if I'm not mistaken.
    .: Grifter :.

Comment

yup..thats how it works..we've tried pre registration in the past. I like the idea, but in practice it just dosent work.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

cool, thanks! I think a reciept will suffice. just wanna make sure I have as much money for... umm beverages as possible. ;)

Comment

$75 ought to be able to be drawn out of petty cash. A lot of comanies will have maximum limits for cash, usually over $100. You should be safe.

Maybe we can have a sign saying, "your badge is your receipt." I can see you turnignt hat in to the boss!

If you are going to make the person write out a receipt, do us two favors:
          1. Don't get in the line with the 98 year old cashier with arthritis.
          2. Don't get in line in front of me. :D

Comment

Just sell your body like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
              Just sell your body like the rest of us.
              How much did you make off of his body last year?

Too many pimps spoil the broth(el).
              http://bitshift.org

Comment

Heck after they see my body then you can get more for yours. ;)

Comment

cheap

$75 seems like nothing compared to most other cons.
                  Last edited by |\/|-|; May 25, 2003, 09:21.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                    Heck after they see my body then you can get more for yours. ;)

Nah. I generally having trouble giving it away, even to drunk doctors short a cadaver for practice.

But then, I tend to point out how much more entertaining practice would be on one of the obnoxious young denizens, so perhaps I'm being self-defeating. :D
                    http://bitshift.org

Comment

Working...
                    X