X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeLviN
    replied
    Originally posted by che

I don't earn a penny for them. I do, however send several hundred a year off... BLANK. And they get to pay the postage. Nice of them to leave applications around the colleges with the "Postage paid, just fold and send" forms..
    so you:re responsible for my rising interest rates....!

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Makes sense. How about a PoolCon card? :D
    PoolCon is all about selling out and making more beer money... somebody call Visa....

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    /me shoves nose further up blackwaves ass

Leave a comment:

• encrypt31945
    replied
    just a thought from earlier

admission to defcon $75

the money you saved by not buying a firewall $30

Seeing $10,000 being moved to blackwaves over seas account Priceless

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Makes sense. How about a PoolCon card? :D

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    Nah, that's not happening. hahaha Defcon isn't a bank and corporate sponsorship would suck the life out of the con. I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• Gadsden
    replied
    I'm sure any credit card company would enjoy having 6000 of their applications handed out with each DC badge. I remember in college the kids would earn like $10 for each completed application turned in!
    Ick.. that would make me feel violated at the door.. But that would be a good contest.. see who can find the most creative thing to tape to the application before sending it off blank..

I don't earn a penny for them. I do, however send several hundred a year off... BLANK. And they get to pay the postage. Nice of them to leave applications around the colleges with the "Postage paid, just fold and send" forms..

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I spend enough on my Amex to get a few free plane tickets, imagine if that can get me a free Defcon trip!

Leave a comment:

• encrypt31945
    replied
    That would be kinda nice if it were real though. With all the money I spend over the year I might be able to pay for one meal.:D

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I'm sure any credit card company would enjoy having 6000 of their applications handed out with each DC badge. I remember in college the kids would earn like $10 for each completed application turned in!

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    Imagine a Defcon VISA card, where you get 1% back credit to charges at the AP. :D
    Gets an idea! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• jounin
    replied
    Originally posted by Siviak
    just think of all of the "...Pricless" comercials that would lead too
    Admission to Defcon 11: $75

Hotel for Defcon 11: $350

The look on the CNN reporters face after he sees his Citrix account password scrawled on the wall: Priceless.

:>{

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Imagine a Defcon VISA card, where you get 1% back credit to charges at the AP. :D
    just think of all of the "...Pricless" comercials that would lead too

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    It's actually $75 per YEAR. Subject to change.
    yeah.. I have been going on the annual plan for the last few years.. but I thnk I am just gonna pay the $25 a day this year.. I mean it seems like more money but I bet I get a better con out of it that way....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X