• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dataworm
    replied
    Re: Astcell hit it

Originally posted by mountynbyker
    Last time I was at DC I was with a cadre of people I was at least aquainted with but this time I'm solo. Just looking to NOT feel like a fed in a punch bowl.
    What's wrong with fed? Fed are cool as long as they are paying for the alchool!
    Seriously, personally I think you better just hang with everyone... You'll meet aloth more people that way...

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    new AOL 8.0 Plus... [/B]
    you know I think it's ok.. but I am now taking part of the NEW AOL 9 beta... I think I prefer it back at the AOL 7.0 stage.. but thats just my opinion....

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Goons are your friend....and everyone like to give their friends money, women, and beer.

Leave a comment:

• Ozendorph
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    I learned since that it is proper to tip the goons, or so I am told.
    Not only is it proper, but it brings luck to your family, you will have more sons, and your village is guaranteed to have a fantastic harvest.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Last year one room had more alcohol in it than a brewery! I asked whose party it was and I was welcomed right in! I searched for the Tip Jar to help defray some of the costs and there was none! (I learned since that it is proper to tip the goons, or so I am told).

Leave a comment:

• mountynbyker
    replied
    Astcell hit it

Last time I was at DC I was with a cadre of people I was at least aquainted with but this time I'm solo. Just looking to NOT feel like a fed in a punch bowl.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I think he wants to make friends. Mounty, it is SO easy to hang with folks. The Con goers are the friendliest bunch I have ever met, just don't ask anyone how they like that new AOL 8.0 Plus or you'll find yourself in a swimming pool. :D

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    I'm not entierly sure what you are asking..You have a room so why are you looking for a room? Not trying to be difficult, but just slightly confused

Leave a comment:

• mountynbyker
    started a topic Haven't been there since DC8...

Haven't been there since DC8...

I'll be going alone *gasp* this time. Looking for a group/room that I can hang with. Don't need a place to crash, I have big condo down the street @ Polo Towers. Yeah I know, not being at AP sux but hey I got 7 days for 3 bills.

l8r
Working...
X