Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contrarian
    replied
    I will be bringing clean underwear, which will be magically transformed into diry underwear as the con progresses.

I will be in room 1234 if you would like to come and do my laundry on, say, Saturday around noon.

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Re: room....

Originally posted by dmz
    I didn't think they allowed specific room reservations and had it 1st come 1st serve ??
    I've always requested rooms around pool 2, and have never been anywhere but that. A lot depends on how early you get in. If you get in on Friday, you aren't going to get as much selection as you would if you got in earlier.

Leave a comment:

• telco88
    replied
    specific rooms

when i asked for the same room we had last year the receptionist told me she could do one better and gave us a end unit (apparently the end units are larger) in the same building.

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    You're not AST.........He gets special priviliges...

Leave a comment:

• dmz
    replied
    room....

I didn't think they allowed specific room reservations and had it 1st come 1st serve ??

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I demanded a room by pool #2, let's see how good they do.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Re: Re: Which room are you in?

Originally posted by dataworm
    Have you took some vacation in ontario? Now they seem to pass very strange bill and I am sure you got some responsability in it...
    damn i knew it wasn't a good thing to dress a few of those dwarves as her majesty and then toss them at her... oh well no more touring there for a while... they can keep their cute little shoes on the ground, but their hearts will always soar as high as i can toss them!

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    I'll be in room 666, but you should probably just try to contact me on my cell phone...the number is 439-382-5968. If that is to hard to remember it is HEY-FUC-KYOU

Can't wait to hear from you.

Leave a comment:

• dataworm
    replied
    Re: Which room are you in?

Originally posted by blackwave
    As you guessed it this is a follow up to :
    What are you going to bring to Defcon ... please let us know which room you are staying in, and preferably when you will be out, or attending one of the talks.

Thank you.
    Blackwave! Are you cross posting?
    Oh well forget that, it me that posted that a while back!

Btw while your here... where had you been? Have you took some vacation in ontario? Now they seem to pass very strange bill and I am sure you got some responsability in it... http://www.ontla.on.ca/documents/Bil...on4/b097_e.htm

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    When a Guardian Hobo is not available we usualy try to procure a monkey with a handgun or a rooster with a crossbow tied to it. Sure the risk for accidental monkey/rooster related shooting is there, but its worth it if I can keep miscreants out of my socks and away from my fruit basket.

Leave a comment:

• Ozendorph
    replied
    The goon rooms are normally always occupied by lads in various states of repair, but in the event we're all out at the same time we normally retain a Guardian Hobo. We pay his wage in moonshine, chain him to a sturdy piece of furniture so he doesn't wander off (as hobos are inclined to do), and duct tape a fillet knife to his hand. You'd be hardpressed to find a more effective deterrant.

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    Well.. I will be in a room way at the end of the lot beyond pool 3.. but just as a reminder, any cool gear I take will surely be stored in blackwaves room for safe keeping ;)

Leave a comment:

• pyrophite
    replied
    posting of room #+ posting of things to bring to defcon= BW heist :D

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    i'll be in your room........<KeLviN = master of interior camaflague [see movie; Toys]>

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    started a topic Which room are you in?

Which room are you in?

As you guessed it this is a follow up to :
    What are you going to bring to Defcon ... please let us know which room you are staying in, and preferably when you will be out, or attending one of the talks.

Thank you.
Working...
X