No announcement yet.

Hunting for Bambi - nekkid paintball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I will take my wife here for Valentine's Day. "Okay hunny, take off all your clothes, and walk through this door...."

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      I think I will take my wife here for Valentine's Day. "Okay hunny, take off all your clothes, and walk through this door...."
      That way you'll be able to get some of your money back!
      /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

That AST, he's so industrious.
        .: Grifter :.

Comment

Originally posted by dataworm
          That way you'll be able to get some of your money back!
          Nope.. I figure after that, she would take all the money... and the house, and the car, and the dogs, and the shirt off his back...
          Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Hunts’ of nude women draw fire
            http://www.msnbc.com/news/939777.asp?cp1=1

enter the people whom have nothing better to do than bitch...
            The KLAS-TV report attracted little attention until Tuesday, when paintball equipment manufacturer Brass Eagle Inc. issued a press release denouncing the concept and calling on local officials to investigate whether the hunts endanger the women’s health and welfare.
            “We condemn this irresponsible activity and do not endorse or condone the use of paintball products for such activities,” said Lynn Scott, president of the Bentonville, Ark., firm.

Comment

O'Reily did a spot on this tonight

Three people called me and said turn on Bill O since your going to Vegas you might find this interesting. Suddenly I'm a freak because I explain I already know about it...from this forum.
              Your ass, your face....what's the difference?

Comment

Sorry, you were a freak before tonight, you just let others find out.
                .: Grifter :.

Comment

true...true
                  Your ass, your face....what's the difference?

Comment

Bring your Paintball gear to Vegas for DC

Today I was watching Jim Rome on ESPN and saw something that was a little wierd.....in Vegas, women (who coming from around the world) are being paid to run around naked and be shot at with paintball guns. All they wear are sneakers. Once they are shot once they are out. The women are paid $1000 just to play. And if they survive the 1 hour game they are given $2500. Just thought this might be something interesting for some of those wierd folks out their to do while in vegas.

personally i think its a little degratting to women, but they do it on their own and the video that they showed the women seemed to be having fun.
                    The penguin is watching.
                    "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

Comment

hey welcome back... you are only a day late and a dollar short :) prepare to be merged.

btw, whom is exploiting whom? You really have to think about that...

Comment

Yea i noticed that...Yet again I feel retarted.
                        The penguin is watching.
                        "The DefCon forums dont reward knowledge, but punish iggnorance." -Noid

Comment

Hoax

It was all a hoax to sell videos:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...unting_bambi_4
                          "The only thing that I am reasonably sure of is that anybody who's got an ideology has stopped thinking." -- Arthur Miller

Comment

yeah i saw that on broadcast tv...
                            ... of course we let the conspiracy theories begin...
                            ... it could be really a hoax - just to sell videos.
                            ... it could be real - only said to be a hoax to shut those fucking bitches up.
                            ... it could have been a hoax, made real for those interested parties, but then made back into a hoax to avert ongoing issues.

... in the end it is the best trick to prove that you never existed. :D

Comment

Klas-tv 8 here in vegas reported, again, on the news of hunting for bambi. Turns out EVERYONE was dup'ed then re dup'ed. The guy got so many responses from men accually wanting to do it, that he changed his "hoax" into reality! Now Oscar Goodman (major, with a gambling and drinking prob, go figure. But still a kick ass major) is pissed, becuase he was assured that this was just a hoax, now he is going after the creator, who does not own the business, his girl friend does, for posing it as his business AND accually letting people buy the package, interesting.

You know they tried to get rid of lap dances here about 7 months ago, and I'm like "WTF, this is SIN CITY!!". Things are starting to get "East Califorina" out here, and I don't like it much, that's why I left that place, no smoking, lude conduct, 24 hour drinking, gambling. I moved here to get good IT job, and over do it, they are slowly taking it all away.

Guys when you come here, try to injoy whatever it is you can't do where your from, cause soon it might be gone *wipe tear* :(

I would link the story, but klastv.com doesn't know how to keep content stored
                              "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

it's on snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/bambi.asp
                                "Those who would willingly trade essential liberty for temporary security are deserving of neither." --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X