Fastest Way to Get Arrested at Defcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jesse
    cy says a bunch of 303-ers are gonna be crashing in our room at the AP this year...
    Yea, you get stuck with Bob.

Man you're a lucky one :)
    Don't hurt me daddy!

Comment

well, if I can put up with cy's weird ass for as long as i have...
      "Those who would willingly trade essential liberty for temporary security are deserving of neither." --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

does anyone know if there was a "bust" related to the pay phone from DC 10?

That was the funniest: "we intrupt this Wi-Fi speech to mention that metro, the local police, is pissed that someone accually stole a pay phone as part of the scavenger hunt"

<---What could get you arrested?--->

DUI via being high on weed - Jury found girl, who plowed into 5 tourist killing 2, guity of DUI while "high" on bud and XTC. Go figure, it's not just for booze anymore in Vegas.
        "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Storming the roped-off baccarat area at the Monte Carlo and kicking over elderly asian gentlemen may result in your arrest...assuming you survive the hail of shuriken from the ninja bodyguards.

Physically obstructing a money transfer on the floor of Caesers can get you into hot water quick (not that I would know).

Oh, or you could try to hold a stripper party in the MC, complete with grab-happy minors. I hear the LVPD gets pretty huffy about that one too.
          -pappy

You are a beautiful woman.

Comment

DUI (or DUII) stands for Driving Under the Influence of an Intoxicant. It can be anything from alcohol to weed to cough syrup. Any chemical that impairs your ability to safely operate the vehicle. I'm pretty sure it's the same law all over the US.

Kallahar
            --- The fuck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

Comment

Oh, yeah. That was the point of bringing it up, because it was NOT DUII, but listed as "DUI" ultimately forcing the re-disignation of what DUI means in Nevada
              "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                does anyone know if there was a "bust" related to the pay phone from DC 10?

That was the funniest: "we intrupt this Wi-Fi speech to mention that metro, the local police, is pissed that someone accually stole a pay phone as part of the scavenger hunt"
                A pay phone was NOT stolen as part of the scav hunt for DC 10. I think that was DC 8.
                the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                  A pay phone was NOT stolen as part of the scav hunt for DC 10. I think that was DC 8.
                  I remember NOTHING about that.... move along people....nothing to see here......
                  If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Anyone in posession of a communications company car door?

I would believe....DC6 7 and 8...would knowwhat I'm talking about.......

lope
                    ======================================
                    DJ Jackalope
                    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
                    ======================================

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hackajar
                      [B]does anyone know if there was a "bust" related to the pay phone from DC 10?

The only incident involving a payphone at DC 10 I can think of was when Capt Hook ran into the wall next to one in the hallway because it was "talking shit".

Comment

Lugging around a telco van door is not a crime!

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
                        Anyone in posession of a communications company car door?

I would believe....DC6 7 and 8...would knowwhat I'm talking about.......
                        Yeah, the door belongs to someone associated with (or maybe everyone associated with) the 916/Sac2600/Ninja Networks crew. I believe it was present for DC6 through DC9. I think it didn't make it last year 'cause whoever had custody of it wasn't driving and they didn't sort out a ride for the door.

nous.

Comment

We could do a naked flash mob at meadows mall...
                          That would not only get you arrested, it would get a mass amount of people arrested! I would hate to think about how they would catch me though.
                          Virtutis gloria merces

Comment

I would have to say standing on the front desk at the AP and rubbing your nuts on an employees face will get you arrested pretty fast.

Comment

I loved that door. Getting it off the GTE van was a real bitch, glad to see it still has a home.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by ripshy
                                I would hate to think about how they would catch me though.
                                with your pants down, of course

Comment

Working...
                                X