X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruptdata
    replied
    Originally posted by teklord
    Was excellent from what i saw, there was more people dancing this year then ever, excellent line-up, of course corruptdata was one of the best bands there this year. We can't forget MiniBosses =) (which i didn't get to see this year unfortuantely, but I will hopfully get to see next year) All in all I had fun this con :).

- teklord
    Thanks teklord, glad you enjoyed it. We couldn't have done it without the great sound system and light show provided by bink and the gang.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I have played your CD every day sine I got home! I hope you have more music. You rock! Can you come to CA and play at our next Coon Con Party? (see other links)

Leave a comment:

• zziks
    replied
    imangine this " the B&W Prom"
    I gotta have it for next year it is such a great idea ,
    ( seeing as my prom sucked donkey balls through a staw )
    we could have a a drawing for king and queen of the b&w
    based on attire . hmm what else ?

Zz...

Leave a comment:

• DJ Jackalope
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Well since we have the Black and White Ball, maybe us geeks need to start the Checkered and Plaid Ball.
    Can I play at that, too?

I'll play bootyhouse....pleeezzeeee?

lopealope

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Well since we have the Black and White Ball, maybe us geeks need to start the Checkered and Plaid Ball.

Leave a comment:

• teklord
    replied
    Black & White Ball

Was excellent from what i saw, there was more people dancing this year then ever, excellent line-up, of course corruptdata was one of the best bands there this year. We can't forget MiniBosses =) (which i didn't get to see this year unfortuantely, but I will hopfully get to see next year) All in all I had fun this con :).

- teklord

Leave a comment:

• yankee
    replied
    I would have gome except I'd rather dress classy than weird. Sort of like the high school prom I never went to. :>
    Same here. I probably would have gone, but I really don't own anything that would have got me in the front door.

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    B Dubb in a tux....hmmmm, you have a pic?

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    ugh. I am the anti-tux user.. here are my reasons:

1. I was in band for a large part of my life. this means that I have 3 to 4 tuxes that I own, not to mention the "whacky alternative tuxes" that were popular during school dances... been there, done that, and fucking over it. Like I was saying, I have a shitload of tuxes none of which fit. I didn't care for wearing it then, nor would I care to wear it anytime in the future.

2. Vegas is the hottest place that I have ever been to wearing my normal shorts and tshirt... wearing a tux exponentially increases the sweat factor.

3. Renting or buying another tux after living through item 1. and soaking it with sweat, then storing it for a couple of more days before getting it to a cleaners could cause permanent damage.

4. wearing anything more than is more expensive than a pair of doc marten's is ludicrous and a waste of liquor and defcon swag fundage.

Making it optional is fine with me, just don't make it mandatory... even though mandatory isn't always upheld, the looming thought of not being able to get in because you aren't sheep is overall uncomfortable.

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    The Black and White ball is the pr0m of defcon. I am gonna dress up in a tux next year. It is the pr0m cause with all that alchol you think you know everyone really well.

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by KeLviN
    so, we up for tuxes next year?! get all of IVU all fancied up......
    If I start working now, maybe I can fit back into my prom dress by then.

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    I would have gome except I'd rather dress classy than weird. Sort of like the high school prom I never went to. :>
    so, we up for tuxes next year?! get all of IVU all fancied up......

Leave a comment:

• Corruptdata
    replied
    Originally posted by ck3k
    (to jackalope regarding nude B&W BAll)

2. sure thing, you go first ;)
    She allready did at defcon 10... oh wait that was the after party at The Double Down. Guess you missed it. :p

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ Jackalope II
    Hm

1. Where is highwizard in that picture.

2. How about skip the dresscode entirely and do naked B and W?

jackalope
    1. www.stotan.org in the gallery, in detok's pics

2. sure thing, you go first ;)

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    ugh I went to all the dances and then some... I am over it... so if it ain't fun, it ain't done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X