• Show
Clear All

• spahkle
    replied
    Excellent!! More than I could hope for.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    spahkle, i plan to get a dvd burner soon, i'll send you a dvd when that happens...

Leave a comment:

• spahkle
    replied
    I would pay for the time, resources and shipping to get a set if you have any leftover. I have no chance of hitting the party Aug. 22 (since I live in Washington).

However, if anyone is attending Toorcon and happens to bring some of the pics along I'd be happy to grab them then.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    I will crop the images to get rid of a lot of blank space and get the image I had in my mind when I shot it. I am not lightenikng up the images because they may look fine on a CRT but dull on LCD.

I just hope I can get the photography concession next year!

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Thanks for the info BW, I can share them and bring my switch with me too. Let me see how much I can trim these down. Some of the 2MB files are now 81K so that will help a lot. Don't worry, I won't crop out any good stuff. :>
    pic fest posted::: > http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2201

btw, you could also just bring the CF cards and we can use our CF->PCMCIA adapters to suck those cards clean... <sucking sound here>... :D

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Thanks for the info BW, I can share them and bring my switch with me too. Let me see how much I can trim these down. Some of the 2MB files are now 81K so that will help a lot. Don't worry, I won't crop out any good stuff. :>

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    hmmm if you are doing the aug22nd pic fest, people can just bring their laptops and locally transfer the data... that would be cheaper, less time consuming and basically free... we just need to find a spot in D&B that has a few outlets :D

btw, if you want to process your files for your windows box - use this free proggie... http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/ it's free and functional... though if I have a choice I would love the pics full size (hence me bringing my laptop with 20 or so gigs of free space... and then some.) :D

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Originally posted by kampf
    Obviously you guys don't know about the European Style pool at Caesars...
    Yes I do...that's why I went to Blackhat! I am editing those images now, shrinking them from 2MB to 200k by cropping out all the stuff no one wants to see, like the guys. :>

I promised Priest a set...if there are not too many goons out there I can burn more and more. I got 100 blank CDs for $40 so it's not all that expensive to do, but it is time consuming. But what else would one rather be doing, I ask?

Leave a comment:

• Q42
    replied
    The saturday before BH, I drove from vegas just to go there and eat again (well, there and clay oven on Jeffery).

Ain't gonna make it for the 22nd, as I'm now 2500 miles away, but I'd still love a set.

Leave a comment:

• Tacitus
    replied

I will burn CDs of my pics and have them for anyone who wishes to stop by D&B in Orange on the 22nd around 3pm. Hopefully by them I can crop and whittle them down to 3 CDs.

such motivation to go this time!

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by kampf
    oh! please enlighten!

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    I will burn CDs of my pics and have them for anyone who wishes to stop by D&B in Orange on the 22nd around 3pm. Hopefully by them I can crop and whittle them down to 3 CDs.
    I'll see you there, I'll let you know if I pick up a dvd burner before then :) make sure you save me a set, btw how many sets are you making? also I would suggest something to offset the cds if you are making more than a few sets... not to mention your time. :) gotta love it!

Leave a comment:

• kampf
    replied

Originally posted by blackwave
    yeah, he was also snapping blackhat, but I am sure the DEFCON pics are a lot saucier..

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    oh crap! forgot about the racoons! will PM youlater reguarding extermination job.....

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Still no site in site, when they hear how much I have I no longer qualify for the $19.95/mo plan. Telco has offered, I will see what he can offer, I may need to split them between him ans Highwiz.

Just moved this past weekend, new house, come on up and shoot these damned squirrels for me, and racoons, and a bear or two.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X