Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fused
    replied
    lol that is funny shit. i can believe high wizard did that i wonder why grifter isnt posting any.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    stich and hizzle sitting in a tree... k-i-s-s-i-n-g... ;)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: what can i say

Originally posted by stitch
    i think defcon was a great time for me and i am very happy to say that i wanna be a geek and i am going to work at it. no but really i have to say all of you guys and girls know how to party. but i think it is the tings you guys can do if you all know what i mean. i wish i was there when highwizad huged griffter naked on stage i would of love to have seen his face o if you all don't know who i am the name is stitch most of the people of dc know who i am you can ask ck3k, twinvaga, ouctalpussy, of my boyfriend the tokne fag of DC highwizard
    Before I help you become a geek, I think I need to help you learn to spell. Then I will teach you how to use periods and these wonderous things that we call commas.

No-one is safe from my wrath.

Leave a comment:

• stitch
    started a topic what can i say

what can i say

i think defcon was a great time for me and i am very happy to say that i wanna be a geek and i am going to work at it. no but really i have to say all of you guys and girls know how to party. but i think it is the tings you guys can do if you all know what i mean. i wish i was there when highwizad huged griffter naked on stage i would of love to have seen his face o if you all don't know who i am the name is stitch most of the people of dc know who i am you can ask ck3k, twinvaga, ouctalpussy, of my boyfriend the tokne fag of DC highwizard
Working...
X