Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sdAggonA
    replied
    I hear the Tropicana is the next to go down. I think I'll head out to Vegas to watch that. *ponders* It would be interesting what they would let happen at a con, knowing they are getting ready to blow the place up anyway. *twists evil moustache*

Leave a comment:

• ck3k
    replied
    Defcon Canceled again, what a shame, I sure hope they acually get 13 together in time :D

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by DrStrangeCheese
    If they decide to demolish the AP they should let DefCon do it. A wrecking ball of booze

uuummm.. I hate to point it out.. but I think that is what they refer to as DefCon 7

Leave a comment:

• DrStrangeCheese
    replied
    If they decide to demolish the AP they should let DefCon do it. A wrecking ball of booze

Leave a comment:

• sdAggonA
    replied
    Exactly, toorcon..... recover.........long break......then think about 12... but not at the AP, please, not again! That place is spent!

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    Originally posted by octalpussy
    Dude... let us recover before you make us think about next year!!!!
    NO SHIT.. I just sobered up like 4 days ago.. I need a break..... then off to ToorCon with Spachale and a bucket :)

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    you know... they aren't really dates... they just look like dates... we know they are really prunes... yup... prunes... that's what they are.... just don't tell anyone... just tell them they are dates.

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Dude... let us recover before you make us think about next year!!!!

July 30 - Aug 1, 2004

Leave a comment:

• DrStrangeCheese
    replied
    My usual response to this question

May place this Saturday. You bring the beer and I’ll provide the bandwidth.

Leave a comment:

• KeLviN
    replied
    wow, this topic came up quick.....

dont you think its a little early to ask? i know some that are still getting over their hangovers from 11.....

Leave a comment:

• ahmose2
    started a topic What are the dates for Defcon 12?

What are the dates for Defcon 12?

I have to make arrangements for next years Con (12). I believe it will be at Alexis Park as usual, but I'm not sure of the dates.

Thanks to all in advance.
Working...
X