Badge count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badge count

Anyone know how many badges of each kind were produced? I was there on a press badge this year and I was told it was very rare. Or are numbers of badges printed a secret. :>

well I got one normal badge and one Super Leet black badge.. so theres 2 of each if you count Sno's too... this is going to take some time to get done if you expect EVERYONE that attended to tell you how many badges they had... if only there were an easier way.......
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Well someone had to order them and have them printed...

Comment

there you go again... cutting corners.. trying to do things the easy way........
        If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Someone mentioned that there were ~ 5000 total badges, and little above 4000 went out. Didn't say if this was gen badges, or cumulitive. I don't think, even when borrowers and sneaks, there was more that 5000 people there.
          "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            Well someone had to order them and have them printed...
            actually rumor has it that every once a year DT goes to a secret place (most likely the planet Mars) where there in the red dust is a big black bag, and in this black bag are many things... including the badges. :D

Comment

I herd somewhere that there are 30 Super Leet badges made, i don't remember where i herd it though

Comment

Originally posted by staticblackz
                I herd somewhere that there are 30 Super Leet badges made, i don't remember where i herd it though
                I heard somewhere that the goons eat little babies.

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                  Someone mentioned that there were ~ 5000 total badges, and little above 4000 went out. Didn't say if this was gen badges, or cumulitive. I don't think, even when borrowers and sneaks, there was more that 5000 people there.
                  Those numbers were for the Human badges (the plain, normal, yellow ones).
                  the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
                    Those numbers were for the Human badges (the plain, normal, yellow ones).
                    Blackwave, you guys had purple badges, what were those?....Better questions: What were the different badges (their level that is) and corisponding color. I had fun with my blue badge, but was soon disapointed to see like everyone I met with one :(. Anyway, it would be nice to know what they represented, not really interested in proding for a "uber" badge, just interested in the who, what and why

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
                      What were the different badges (their level that is) and corisponding color. I had fun with my blue badge, but was soon disapointed to see like everyone I met with one :(.
                      Red is goon, purple was vendor, green for press, and blue I'm guessing was speaker... all sort of fuzzy now, hahaha. The black "uber" badges were prizewinners, and weren't handed out til Sunday.
                      the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by staticblackz
                        Originally posted by highwizard
                        I heard somewhere that the goons eat little babies.
                        I heard next years 'Con was cancelled...
                        “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

kwel octal, thanx for the 'nice' reply

All thrill, no fill

Comment

What happens if they run out of badges? Do they whip out the sharpies?
                            Where's the dedication?

Comment

Originally posted by TwinVega
                              What happens if they run out of badges? Do they whip out the sharpies?
                              it sucks when they run out of branded lanyards... you get these neato multicolored plastic cord things... like the kind where you can get three or four of them and make those little homemade keychain thingies with... that happened to me once, but by coincidence while waiting for the vendor area to open DT walked by and tossed me an official one before slipping through the doors.

Comment

Working...
                              X