X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hackajar
    replied
    Originally posted by octalpussy
    This year, you didn't even get something that nifty. When we ran out of lanyards, we started giving out "Lancorp" lanyards that didn't have a clip on them, so you had to squeeze it through the hole and secure it.
    Squeeze it through the hole eh? :D

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    it sucks when they run out of branded lanyards... you get these neato multicolored plastic cord things... like the kind where you can get three or four of them and make those little homemade keychain thingies with... that happened to me once, but by coincidence while waiting for the vendor area to open DT walked by and tossed me an official one before slipping through the doors.
    This year, you didn't even get something that nifty. When we ran out of lanyards, we started giving out "Lancorp" lanyards that didn't have a clip on them, so you had to squeeze it through the hole and secure it.

Leave a comment:

• spahkle
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    it sucks when they run out of branded lanyards... you get these neato multicolored plastic cord things... like the kind where you can get three or four of them and make those little homemade keychain thingies with... that happened to me once, but by coincidence while waiting for the vendor area to open DT walked by and tossed me an official one before slipping through the doors.
    Or how about the beaded lanyards from last year that left dark rings around peoples necks... Those were a joy.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by TwinVega
    What happens if they run out of badges? Do they whip out the sharpies?

Leave a comment:

• TwinVega
    replied
    What happens if they run out of badges? Do they whip out the sharpies?

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    kwel octal, thanx for the 'nice' reply

All thrill, no fill

Leave a comment:

• spahkle
    replied
    Originally posted by staticblackz
    I herd somewhere that there are 30 Super Leet badges made, i don't remember where i herd it though
    Originally posted by highwizard
    I heard somewhere that the goons eat little babies.
    I heard next years 'Con was cancelled...

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by hackajar
    What were the different badges (their level that is) and corisponding color. I had fun with my blue badge, but was soon disapointed to see like everyone I met with one :(.
    Red is goon, purple was vendor, green for press, and blue I'm guessing was speaker... all sort of fuzzy now, hahaha. The black "uber" badges were prizewinners, and weren't handed out til Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    Originally posted by octalpussy
    Those numbers were for the Human badges (the plain, normal, yellow ones).
    Blackwave, you guys had purple badges, what were those?....Better questions: What were the different badges (their level that is) and corisponding color. I had fun with my blue badge, but was soon disapointed to see like everyone I met with one :(. Anyway, it would be nice to know what they represented, not really interested in proding for a "uber" badge, just interested in the who, what and why

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Originally posted by hackajar
    Someone mentioned that there were ~ 5000 total badges, and little above 4000 went out. Didn't say if this was gen badges, or cumulitive. I don't think, even when borrowers and sneaks, there was more that 5000 people there.
    Those numbers were for the Human badges (the plain, normal, yellow ones).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by staticblackz
    I herd somewhere that there are 30 Super Leet badges made, i don't remember where i herd it though
    I heard somewhere that the goons eat little babies.

Leave a comment:

• staticblac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Well someone had to order them and have them printed...
    actually rumor has it that every once a year DT goes to a secret place (most likely the planet Mars) where there in the red dust is a big black bag, and in this black bag are many things... including the badges. :D

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied
    Someone mentioned that there were ~ 5000 total badges, and little above 4000 went out. Didn't say if this was gen badges, or cumulitive. I don't think, even when borrowers and sneaks, there was more that 5000 people there.

Leave a comment:

• Siviak
    replied
    there you go again... cutting corners.. trying to do things the easy way........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X