DefCon 2003 AP Price Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DefCon 2003 AP Price Sheet

As requested, the much antisapated (and procrastinated) Alexis Parks damages price list from DefCon 2003:

http://www.hackajar.com/defcon.jpg

Sorry didn't post it here, but file size is too big, and compression didn't go any lower then 120k (/me not a PS guru)
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

I gotta love those prices, thanks hackajar
    ~:CK:~
    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
      As requested, the much antisapated (and procrastinated) Alexis Parks damages price list from DefCon 2003:

http://www.hackajar.com/defcon.jpg

Sorry didn't post it here, but file size is too big, and compression didn't go any lower then 120k (/me not a PS guru)
      Anyone with a link to last years? I saw it but never got a copy.

Just curious because I think alot of the prices went up from DCX, but DC memories are'nt always that clear
      Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by renderman
        Anyone with a link to last years? I saw it but never got a copy.

Just curious because I think alot of the prices went up from DCX, but DC memories are'nt always that clear
        This could get fun, well, anyone from a previous year would show the pricing....acually one pre-dc9 would be interesting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
          This could get fun, well, anyone from a previous year would show the pricing....acually one pre-dc9 would be interesting to see.
          The price lists are a new thing. This is only the second year they've had them.
          --Shatter

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
          - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

... anyone care to guess the special Defcon markup multiplier? :D

Comment

I have the one from dc10 sitting safely somewhere across the country... but never quite got around to scanning it... maybe some day. iirc, that list was far more outrageous than this year. heh... I didn't even know they had one this year. I specifically asked about it, but the front desk had no clue.
              if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

The ironic thing was, I took this list from them, and thought "heh, interesting". Didn't really think much of it, but to some, it's gold :)

Comment

The ironic thing was, I took this list from them, and thought "heh, interesting". Didn't really think much of it, but to some, it's gold :)
                  Its all about the comedy value, of the hotel ripping off the guests. I thought defcon had some insurance covering damages of that sort.

Comment

Originally posted by ck3k
                    Its all about the comedy value, of the hotel ripping off the guests. I thought defcon had some insurance covering damages of that sort.
                    humm, interesting. As long as it serves a good purpose! Hope you all enjoy!

Comment

So I am curious..
                      do they purposely have a sheet just for DC?
                      and then like a normally priced damage sheet for the other conferences?

jackalope
                      ======================================
                      DJ Jackalope
                      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
                      ======================================

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
                        So I am curious..

jackalope
                        Well... to my knowledge, defcon IS the reason for the price sheet. Although I may be wrong, because I do not attend the AP at any other conference or time.
                        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
                          So I am curious..

jackalope
                          I'll check with them and get back to you guys. They may not give me the "real" reason, but at least I could provide the "offical" reason :)

Comment

Ironically (or moronically) enough, it would be cheaper to go out and buy a replacment for their cheap 19" - 20" tv and replace it without their knowledge then it would be to pay them to replace the same tv.
                            “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

I'll check with them and get back to you guys. They may not give me the "real" reason, but at least I could provide the "offical" reason :)
                              I can answer that. Yes, the price list is a defcon exclusive.

I work with other confs at at AP, and none of them get the list. They even get glassware in the rooms.
                              --Shatter

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
                              - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Working...
                              X