This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw this...and found it distubing

I hate fucktard that wardrive and connect....they need to be shot....I am guessing this to be why so many fucktards have been hanging around here.

the broken tv show...yeah that one...i was looking at there messege boards and ran across this...

http://www.thebroken.org/members/for...showtopic=1625
    ~:CK:~
    I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Great, he's raising another generation of FuckTards. Just what we need. So my kid can be like "your just a much a fucktard as your dad" when he get's to my age.
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Some frist time poster on there just flamed me.....read that thread again, I signed up for an account....I swear these people just don't know when to quit.

Comment

Id love to test the security of there home, computer, etc, and then post about it. And let every one know that trespassing is way cool, then contact all my friends from their phone/computer and let them know how much fun I’m having.

Comment

I stopped by their forums about 2 weeks ago, and was amazed at what I saw. It was like the entire thing could be one giant flamefest if a single intelligent person joined, and pointed out some of the stupidity. Kevin Rose is a dumbshit.
          Virtutis gloria merces

Comment

i hate people like that, Spacemonkey is a fucking idiot, and all those fucktards that said "spacemonkey i love you" are even bigger idiots.

Comment

oh damn, maybe kevin is just rounding up all the fucktards for our amusement, I mean just take a look at spacejerks "site" gps isnt even enabled, WTF.
              If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

oh here is a quick link to his site . Note to above post no gps obviously kevin forgot to teach his dumbmonkey how to connect a serial or usb cable between the laptop and garmin!
                If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

http://www.thebroken.org/members/for...=0&#entry15970

^
                  that is priceless

UPDATE, I got an account, this appears to be the source of the fucktards, some of the screen names seem to match up.....developing

edit....i cant spell so distubing, is acually disturbing, most that know me know i cant spell, and dont really try any more...sorry
                  Last edited by ck3k; October 25, 2003, 05:53.

Comment

kree, bobaxos...

The reason GPS is disabled is because I don't have a GPS...

I guess that never occured to you...

Spacemonkey aka: Fucking Idiot

Comment

spacemonkey, do you not realize how many gov agency's read the "hacker" type boards looking for idiots like you?

Comment

No... But I bet you are going to tell me...

Look... I am new to wardriving... I was not trying to start any shit... Instead of acting like a bunch of fuck heads perhaps it would be better if you offered to educate those of us who are noobs.

I am listening...

regards...

Spacemonkey

Comment

I do belive that ck3k did, and ppl on broken's board flammed him.

*sigh* much like a nuttered dog, you people just don't get it.

Comment

There was no flame with my name on it...

Any dumb ass punk can say "connecting to AP's are illegal"...

Where is written... I started a post on the broken about the legalities of Wardriving and I got nothing but opinion.

I was posting because others showed interest... There is no ego trip here...

Comment

damn I am an asshole....oh well

I posted about it, it is illegal based on fact...

connecting to ap is a physical entrance into a private network similar to trespassing.

I am sure I can dig you up the real law...if one so desires

Comment

Working...
                              X