Clear All

• hackajar
    replied
    So anyways back to 1337 speak....

Leave a comment:

• bascule
    replied
    Originally posted by EeeekPenguins
    I really dont care. I dont really care who uses the monkey. Others have before me. ITs not my place to say who can and cant use which avatar, and its a damn avatar anyways.
    I think everyone loves Gunter so much because of his cute little Electronium hat, which harnesses the power of sunspots...

Leave a comment:

• EeeekPenguins
    replied
    I really dont care. I dont really care who uses the monkey. Others have before me. ITs not my place to say who can and cant use which avatar, and its a damn avatar anyways.

Leave a comment:

• rabid_monkey27
    replied
    One more thing

Originally posted by harrypsycokid
    Uhhh ok there’s one thing I am just wondering. I don’t think you should have an icon yet not being mean but that icon belongs to EeeekPenguins and I don’t think he is very fond of his icon being used I know I wouldn’t be. That’s why I don’t have one and I am going to wait till I hit a certain number of posts, maybe 100 till I get an icon. So I don’t know if that’s ok with the moderators. If you could explain that to me if possible i would highly appreciate it thanks.
    And thank you for being polite about it.

Leave a comment:

• rabid_monkey27
    replied
    Answer to your question>>>

Uhhh ok there’s one thing I am just wondering. I don’t think you should have an icon yet not being mean but that icon belongs to EeeekPenguins and I don’t think he is very fond of his icon being used I know I wouldn’t be. That’s why I don’t have one and I am going to wait till I hit a certain number of posts, maybe 100 till I get an icon. So I don’t know if that’s ok with the moderators. If you could explain that to me if possible i would highly appreciate it thanks.
    Well harrypsycokid, since it was available I decided to use it. I do not see any reason why I shouldn't be able to have that icon, especially if someone else is using it. And also, I read all the terms and agreements and nothing said that "...you cannot have blah blah blah icon...blah blah blah" and yes I do know that EeeeekPenguin and I have the same icon.

Leave a comment:

• harrypsycokid
    replied
    Originally posted by skroo
    It's from the pool of publicly-available icons. And while it may be routinely used by EeeekPenguins, it's pretty much there for anyone who wants to use it. Whether or not that's advisable, though, is another matter. Personally, I don't feel the need to enforce it. If someone else does, more power to them.

Thanks skroo helps alot.

Leave a comment:

• skroo
    replied
    If you could explain that to me if possible i would highly appreciate it thanks.
    It's from the pool of publicly-available icons. And while it may be routinely used by EeeekPenguins, it's pretty much there for anyone who wants to use it. Whether or not that's advisable, though, is another matter. Personally, I don't feel the need to enforce it. If someone else does, more power to them.

Leave a comment:

• harrypsycokid
    replied
    Originally posted by rabid_monkey27
    That's cool...

Leave a comment:

• rabid_monkey27
    replied
    Whoa

That's cool...

Leave a comment:

• harrypsycokid
    replied
    Originally posted by Shatter
    Lol this is fun to watch all the other crap out there these days. :) Whats the world comming to?

Leave a comment:

• Shatter
    replied
    Bwaahahaha....

:)

Leave a comment:

• GodMinusOne
    replied
    Originally posted by 0versight
    ive seen this before, there's other types of this thing. but cool link though.
    Other options can be found on this page...

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Leave a comment:

• harrypsycokid
    started a topic Google Script kiddie style

Google Script kiddie style

http://www.google.com/intl/xx-hacker/
    found this link on another forum check it out
Working...
X