Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astcell
    replied
    I have a wmv file that is a video, and I only want to extract the sound from it, I will try this and see how it goes....

Leave a comment:

• cru
    replied
    Originally posted by BackatchaBandit
    If you want to save Real Audio streams to your HD (as .ra format) you need Streambox Vcr Suite 2 (4.03MB).

You can then use StreamBox Ripper 2.009 (544KB) to convert the .ra file to .mp3

:)
    thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

• BackatchaBandit
    replied
    Originally posted by cru
    i think what i need is a sound recorder, that will record sounds that go through my sound card, but i can't find one that is free.
    If you want to save Real Audio streams to your HD (as .ra format) you need Streambox Vcr Suite 2 (4.03MB).

You can then use StreamBox Ripper 2.009 (544KB) to convert the .ra file to .mp3

:)

Leave a comment:

• cru
    replied
    i think what i need is a sound recorder, that will record sounds that go through my sound card, but i can't find one that is free.

Leave a comment:

• lil_freak
    replied
    Originally posted by cru
    does anyone know if there is a way to transfer .rm files into .mp3 format or .wav format?
    I forgot to add that the site does deal with just audio joining as well video and audio joining. You just have to go through the site

Leave a comment:

• lil_freak
    replied
    Originally posted by cru
    does anyone know if there is a way to transfer .rm files into .mp3 format or .wav format?
    You might want to check out this site: http://www.doeasier.org/joiner/

Leave a comment:

• cru
    started a topic audio question

audio question

Working...
X